PDA

View Full Version : CHAT Has been updated. PLEASE READ

Gunload Master
03-21-2007, 09:19 PM
The chat room has been updated to the lastest software which I've tried to check over and fix any flaws and such so members won't be getting kicked. Here is what we all need to do.

1) Close all your web browsers except for 1.
2) In that web browser go here:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

3) When the box appears, scroll down and find anything related to castboolits.gunloads and delete it (such as castboolits.gunloads.cc).

4) Once that is deleted, close that browser. Then open up a new one and come back into chat and it should all be updated for you.

5) If you have any problems please post them in this thread so I can tell if it's working or not :) If it does work for you, please post that too :)

Gunload Master
03-21-2007, 09:49 PM
If you are having problems locking up, can you give me as much information as possible. Such as:

1)What type of computer? Windows or Mac (and which version, such as windows xp home)

2) What browser are you using? Internet Explorer or Firefox etc

3) What version is your browser. You can usually go to " Help -About" to find the version.

Onlymenotu
03-21-2007, 10:25 PM
only got booted the one time while you were in there worked fine for me..... tks 4 the hard work on it & the board