PDA

View Full Version : After Lead

A Nimrod
03-21-2007, 12:06 AM
I live in central Kalifornia, by Camp Roberts it is a military training center for the National Guard. Every year they open it up for Deer, Quale,Pig hunting and fishing. I hunt the river because it is for ml and shot guns. Well I guess we have a tree hugger for a camp commander, some one told him that a buzzard {Condor}will eat the gut piles that the hunters leave after a kill that MIGHT have a piece of lead in it and kill the thing, and the lead will pollute the water supply. I dont think the komander knowes where lead comes from and he is in charge of a Army Base ? ? ? So he has band ALL lead bullets for hunting purposes. Wonder what he is going to do with the 100+ tons of lead that is all over the base now ? I will bet yu he will vote for H.C.

{So my questan is what can be used to replace lead in our ML? the thought of using a Barnes bullet with a rain coat around it.............. plastic in my ml maby}

A Nimrod
PS not for long boys & girls think about it cant take our guns away from us ?

MT Gianni
03-21-2007, 09:45 AM
I would paint 4 or 5 round balls copper collered and keep them in your front pocket, and continue life as usuall but I am know to be an a##hole. Gianni.

fatnhappy
03-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Look at the bright side, anyone that intellectually stunted will get promoted. Then you'll have a new post commander to deal with.

:coffee:

A Nimrod
03-21-2007, 01:24 PM
Ha keep laughing wait till it hapens where you are it wont be so #*^*##@ funney will it. Look what happened to the duck hunters they not laughing now are they.............

clearwater
03-21-2007, 01:38 PM
There is discussion by the CA fish and game of banning all lead projectiles, either
in the state or just in the condor's range.

jhalcott
03-21-2007, 01:39 PM
the ECO terrorists are pushing on all fronts. they are getting lead removed from wheel weights internationally. They are fighting the lumber companies. Getting legislation passed about car engines LIGHT bulbs and other things. Today I heard the germans have developed a pill to cut down on cow farts!!? we have to much methane in our atmosphere!

Sundogg1911
03-21-2007, 03:21 PM
Hey Jhalcott,
Where can I get these cow fart pills....and will they work in a Pitt Bull? [smilie=1:

jhalcott
03-21-2007, 08:14 PM
I dunno! Maybe a hand full of the old "BEANO" pills in his dog bowl could work.
The cow pills require a feeding regimen of time and special diets. You can not smoke in public in some areas,can't wait for the fart police to start handing out tickets. Wonder what the penalty is for a 3 time loser!?

Nueces
03-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Depends.....