PDA

View Full Version : Looking for bullet mould

The Double D
03-17-2007, 11:57 AM
I am looking for RCBS bullet mould 055015 590-520-M. This is the mould designed by Jim Goodwin for 577 Snider. I only want a bullet cast from this mould. I am going to send the bullet to Barry Darr to have a cherry made so he will have it on inventory for those who want a mould.

If you have this mould please contact me.

montana_charlie
03-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Can't help you with the bullet search, but I can pass on some information you might find useful.

Your 'location' says you're enroute. When you reach your destination, be advised that any swimming you do around Cut Bank won't have the protection of shark nets.
CM

The Double D
03-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Yes, part of my reasoning for going to Cut Bank, to get away for the sharks....I will however be on the defense for gopher attacks.

MT Gianni
03-17-2007, 04:33 PM
I just spent a week in Havre, with side trips to Harlem, Chinook, Rudyard and Chester. I would recommend the Duck Inn when you come through Havre. Did my Cut Bank time in Feb. and any gophers were soundly hibernating. Gianni.

The Double D
03-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Got word that the bucks were out moving around the last week of February...good sign of which I will be able to do nothing for 4 years. I imagine that gophers numbers will reach epidemic proprotions because I am not there to control them.

Got the bullets I need from two sources, thanks guys.

The Double D
03-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Got word that the bucks were out moving around the last week of February...good sign of which I will be able to do nothing for 4 years. I imagine that gophers numbers will reach epidemic proprotions because I am not there to control them.

Got the bullets I need from two sources, thanks guys.

That's buck gophers of course!!