PDA

View Full Version : Gunbroker question..

Dschuttig
01-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Anyone familiar with the new format on gunbroker? I can't find the "90 Day completed auction lookback" Maybe it's there but I can't find the option? Or did they discontinue it?

fatelk
01-28-2012, 12:18 PM
I think it's on a separate tab at the top of the advanced search page now. I had trouble finding it too.

bowfin
01-28-2012, 01:53 PM
I love the feature that lets one exclude Reserve auctions. I find them a waste of my time and effort to even look at them, let alone play some guessing game and bid on them.

Dschuttig
01-28-2012, 06:00 PM
I found it. Thanks.

They need to have a way to exclude stuff people list endlessly. Same as ebay. People put new stuff on a never ending overpriced auction that is a pita to sort through.

Suo Gan
01-29-2012, 12:47 PM
I have several older magazines I collect. I try to get all 12 at once. There are some sellers that list each individual magazine for the price of a set of 12. And they clog up the whole system with dozens of auctions for a single magazine that keeps revolving over and over. As far as I am concerned a fixed price buy it now item is not an auction and has no place on an auction site.

gandydancer
01-29-2012, 01:04 PM
I agree! I'm taken my old old adds off today. thanks guys for showing me the folly of my ways. GD

ErikO
02-01-2012, 09:46 AM
I love the feature that lets one exclude Reserve auctions. I find them a waste of my time and effort to even look at them, let alone play some guessing game and bid on them.

^^^ This