PDA

View Full Version : Posting in Swapping and Selling

mktacop
01-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Does anyone know why I would not be able to start a thread in "Swapping and Selling". I have been a member for over 30 days and have more than 25 relevant posts, but when I try to start a thread, I get the following message:

"mktacop, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Is there something I am missing?

fishhawk
01-26-2012, 08:38 AM
Well for some reason some people get missed by the system. I will go in and manually set you to the sellers list. steve k swapping and selling moderator

mktacop
01-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Thank You Sir!

WilNsc
01-27-2012, 02:10 PM
It's not a big deal but I'm having the same problem, I went to list a little extra brass this weekend and got the message that I don't have permission either.

45nut
01-27-2012, 04:19 PM
It's not a big deal but I'm having the same problem, I went to list a little extra brass this weekend and got the message that I don't have permission either.

should be set now. [smilie=s: