PDA

View Full Version : 4000th post.

JeffinNZ
01-22-2012, 11:19 PM
Well, it appears I spend waaaay too much time here. :lovebooli

Thing is, now that I know what I do about cast boolit shooting, case forming and such like and because of the wealth of knowledge on this site there is not a firearm I can think of I would not consider buying now. Previously I would have only bought something for which ammo was free available or at the very least, the commercial companies made moulds and dies for. Not anymore. You guys have given me the confidence to take on all sort of wild and wonderful things and I take my purple longjohns off to you all...........;)

theperfessor
01-22-2012, 11:23 PM
... I take my purple longjohns off to you all...........;)

Kind of a disturbing mental image but congrats on 4000 anyway!

Dean D.
01-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Kind of a disturbing mental image but congrats on 4000 anyway!

LOL what he said! [smilie=1:

Congrats Jeff :drinks:

Keep em coming!

Euan
01-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Congrats Jeff, But keep the purple on.
Cheers Euan.

Triggerhappy
01-23-2012, 12:26 AM
My eyes my eyes. Keep em' on. You look good in purple. Only real men wear purple, and all that.

Congrats on the 4K Jeff.

TH

smoked turkey
01-23-2012, 12:43 AM
congratulations on the 4K posts. That is quite an accomplishment.

MakeMineA10mm
01-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Your location under your name reminds me of how worried the group here was for you immediately after the earthquake. I'm sure everyone would agree, it's very good to have you here for your 4000th post!

I wish Australia and NZ were closer. You and 4FingerMick would be great to hang out and go shooting with!

Bullet Caster
01-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Congratulations on your 4,000th post. Looks like I got a long way to go!!! LOL. BC

Blacksmith
01-23-2012, 01:43 AM
We need to create a special purple Boolit for you. Good Job!!!

stubshaft
01-23-2012, 01:44 AM
Congrats Jeff. You would prolly be at 5K barring the earthquakes!

OBIII
01-23-2012, 08:47 AM
Congratulations, Jeff. I enjoy your posts. Course, now, the bill will be coming in for bandwidth usage. :kidding: Keep up the good work (and longjohn's).

btroj
01-23-2012, 10:02 AM
I thought post count went backwards in the souther hemisphere.

Hickory
01-23-2012, 10:19 AM
I thought post count went backwards in the souther hemisphere.

You might think that, but it runs counterclock
wise in the downunder, but the count progresses the same.

Echo
01-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Congrats on 4,000, and +1 for the Perfessor. Moderator, could we put it out for general consideration - How about a Purple Long John Award? I don't know for What we would give the Award, but the image boggles the mind, as well as completely flabbering my gast. Sould be something...

theperfessor
01-23-2012, 12:25 PM
How about the "Purple Long Johns" award for any non-USA member who has more than 1000 posts?

Given the difficulty of owning and using firearms in most other countries such dedication should be noted and rewarded.

I also propose we give the "Brown Long Johns" award to anyone who has a negligent discharge and survives to tell us about it.

DLCTEX
01-23-2012, 03:50 PM
I hadn't noticed, but I too just passed the 4000 mark, and our join dates are very similar. It took you a month longer than me though. Let's get on to the Golden boolit.

45nut
01-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Well, it appears I spend waaaay too much time here. :lovebooli

Thing is, now that I know what I do about cast boolit shooting, case forming and such like and because of the wealth of knowledge on this site there is not a firearm I can think of I would not consider buying now. Previously I would have only bought something for which ammo was free available or at the very least, the commercial companies made moulds and dies for. Not anymore. You guys have given me the confidence to take on all sort of wild and wonderful things and I take my purple longjohns off to you all...........;)

That is the exact driving force behind this forum and it is my desire for everyone to learn enough to share that confidence. Congrats Jeff.

firefly1957
01-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Congratulations on 4000 posts and I have read some good ones from you too![smilie=w:

Thank you Castboolits for no video feeds with or with out the purple long johns I would not care to see that!!!!!!!:violin:

cbrick
01-23-2012, 07:40 PM
I also propose we give the "Brown Long Johns" award to anyone who has a negligent discharge and survives to tell us about it.

I was reading your post when the phone rang, I had to put them on hold because when I realized what I had just read . . .

"I also propose we give the "Brown Long Johns" award to anyone who has a negligent discharge"

Well anyway, that's as far as I had read when the phone rang.

Rick

swheeler
01-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Congratulations Jeff! You sure are a windy Kiwi:)