PDA

View Full Version : Good report for son from Dr.

DLCTEX
01-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the prayers for my son. He has erosion of the stomach lining after taking Naproxen for back pain due to a bad wreck a couple years ago. No more Naproxen and a prescription for a more friendly pain reliever should put him back in good order. He hit a wild hog of about 300# one night and flipped 6 times. Walked away by the grace of God with many cuts and abrasions.

Crawdaddy
01-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Glad to hear he is better. I'll say a prayer for him anyway.

littlejack
01-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Hey Dale:
God is always watching. Tell your son, Always remember, "Don't ever drive faster than your angel can fly".
Good report.
Jack

cajun shooter
01-10-2012, 08:25 AM
That's great news as we parents should never have to watch our children be sick or injured.
I now understand why my parents did the things that they did and why all those words about being careful when we left our home.
I'm happy that you have good and uplifting news for us. Take Care David

MT Gianni
01-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the update. Naproxene is my pain reliever of choice and this is a good reminder to take it infrequently and with food.

mroliver77
01-11-2012, 10:40 PM
I remember him hitting that hog Dale. I didn't realize he was injured to the extent of needing long term pain management. Hopefully all will be better from here on down the road.
Jay