PDA

View Full Version : Enough, already....?

lovedogs
03-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey, guys... I think we are all on the same side here on the Zumbo issue. We are all very pro-gun, pro-Second Amendment, etc. We were all offended, even pissed off. We've all exercised our right to complain and state our opinions. This is good! We can use a little "clearing of the air" once in a while. But, isn't it time to get back to trying to enjoy what we still have left? Can't we get back to bullets, guns, and good times? I've listened and opined, too... but isn't it time to go on?

R. Dupraz
03-04-2007, 01:48 PM
You got my vote! Instead of bullets, guns and good times, how about shootin, bullets, guns and good times? Then after that guns, shootin, bullets and good times. After that bul.......?

Just a suggestion.

R. Dupraz

45nut
03-04-2007, 02:35 PM
I kinda thought I already asked for a reprieve on these issues.. TIME OUT.

Uncle Grinch
03-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Amen, as important as this issue is, the point has been made and agreement has been reached (mostly).

Let's get back to the issues at hand, ie... boolit making and shooting!

joeb33050
03-04-2007, 03:50 PM
It seems to me to be an extremely important issue for gun people. While there's a lot of repitition, there are some new ideas and thoughts expressed in the threads. If this topic can't be addressed here to the saturation point, then where?
The anti-gunners must be enjoying this set of events; perhaps there's more to be learned.
Do as you wish, this is just my opinion.
joe b.

lovedogs
03-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the input. I just thought it had been talked over to the saturation point, Joe. I realize the need to air this out, even to take action if possible. But as for me, I'm tired of it already and am ready to get on with life. I guess I get tired of being miserable thinking about things I can do little about.

DLCTEX
03-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Seems to me that the matter will take care of itself. We don't have to open a thread and read it. It's hard to converse on a subject when no one will listen. If someone were to hijack a thread to try to continue an issue, then reprimands may be in order. If two people want to post to each other, where is the harm? Does it cost anything? I don't know. I for one have exhausted my interest in the subject and will not open that subject.. Dale

Bret4207
03-08-2007, 09:00 AM
I think the Zumbo issue is pretty much done. But I also see no problem in encouraging the family to keep up the fight for our rights. I wouldn't want anyone to get the idea that pro-gun issues can't be discussed here.