PDA

View Full Version : Lets beat 'em at their game

OldBob
03-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Check this out http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=166919 .
Call 'em what they are, or might be.

DLCTEX
03-01-2007, 09:14 PM
I like Homeland Security rifle even better than Homland Defense rifle. Dale

leftiye
03-01-2007, 10:31 PM
I like all guns. Even the homeland security guns- short and long! It's a great term!

1Shirt
03-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Yep, lets just change the name! The libs and anti's are good at applying names to things, why not us also!
1Shirt!:coffee:

NVWalt
03-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Most excellant....Walt

IcerUSA
03-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Homeland Defence Weapons, encliding but not limited to , RIfles (all types), Knives, Swords, Spears, Clubs, Cannons, Gernades, Blowguns, Bows, and other useful tools that maybe used to defend , add as you please :):Fire: :drinks:

leftiye
03-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Let's beat 'em any way that we can (and still respect ourselves).

Harpman
03-02-2007, 11:11 PM
its freaking genius......from now on thats all I am using when refering to my bullet pushers.

Lightning Ross
03-03-2007, 05:16 AM
Or you could use High speed hole drillers. They would think you were a carpenter.

357maximum
03-03-2007, 05:39 AM
Purely a stroke of genius.[smilie=w:

i am going to a Homeland Securty device auction today, wish me luck on at least one of the over 200 tools of the trade......when I get home I will have to make up some homeland security projectiles...I lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIke it..

NRA are you listening? in the glade the guns are glistening.:cool:

Linstrum
03-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Wow! About time something like this came along that works for us instead of against us.

The scary thing about the United States "citizens" who are hard-core antis, though, is that a lot of them are of the STRONG belief that every last one of us Americans are very, very deserving of the bashing we are getting from the Tird World and to them the very idea of defending our Homeland is itself flawed! So, their answer to the statement of: “What are you, against defending our Homeland?” is a resounding YES!

What a bunch of illigitimi! (that’s Latin for “********”). But we already knew that.

I had an idea a few years ago about making money off the antis that would also help convert them to our cause, albeit probably painful for them (but they need a good butt-whooping anyway). I was going to have a bunch of bumper stickers and window placards printed up saying:

PROUD SUPPORTER OF GUN CONTROL

THIS IS A SAFE GUN-FREE CAR

And for the home:

PROUD SUPPORTER OF GUN CONTROL

THIS IS A SAFE GUN-FREE HOME

A little note at the bottom of each bumper sticker and placard would say: “All proceeds to benefit our cause”.