PDA

View Full Version : I just finished my reloading bench

Sixgun Symphony
12-29-2011, 12:31 PM
http://youtu.be/xTkwmadrW-8

I just finished the bench last night. I will be mounting the presses and the bench vise this evening. I will be producing some reloading/shooting videos on youtube. I wish that the software here would allow me to embed the youtube videos on the post.

Anyway, check it out.:smile:

williamwaco
12-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Place a stout shelf on those cross braces and store all your heavy stuff on it. It will make the bench feel like it grew out of the floor.

Sixgun Symphony
12-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Place a stout shelf on those cross braces and store all your heavy stuff on it. It will make the bench feel like it grew out of the floor.

Good idea!

Finnmike
12-29-2011, 03:48 PM
Finally found an opportunity to post my bench in my man cave, a former upstairs bedroom (my wife has the bigger spare for her quilt room). I lag-bolted 2x6's into the wall,and framed a top of 2x6's with joists on 16" centers. Uprights are 4x4, shelves 2x4. Top of 5/8" ply glued and screwed to the joists. Shelves weighted down with spare presses, boolits, brass. My presses and sizer are mounted on standardized plywood bases lag-bolted to the top for quick exchanges. Sure is nice to be out of the garage!!!