PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Books?

shooter93
02-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Charlie Dell and wayne Schwartz wrote a book a number of years ago on Schutzen rifles and shooting. They went into the cast bullet extnsively. I have that book but there was supposed to be a second version done but I've never seen it. Anyone know if it was printed and where to get a copy? Thanks.

Buckshot
03-01-2007, 02:08 AM
...............If you do a search on the original book's title, you should get hits from booksellers that have it. Usually those places will also list other titles by the same author (or in this case, authors). That should tell you yes or no.

.................Buckshot

shooter93
03-01-2007, 06:08 PM
I found a copy....both the ASSRA website and Buffalo Arms has them for anyone interested. Charlie bequeathed the remaing books and rights to print more to the ASSRA when he died last Spring. Charlie was an amazing man and tested bullets in Schutzen type rifle very very extensively.

Dale53
03-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Charlie's life work was the Schuetzen rifle. He was a terrific machinist and fully understood the plain base cast bullet. I am extremely fortunate to have numbered him amongst my close friends.

I suggest you get the 2nd edition of his book from ASSRA simply because that will help to support that fine organization.

Dale53