PDA

View Full Version : Found time to do a little loading

Jal5
12-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Can''t stand to see those little Lee 358105 SWC sitting on the shelf without being loaded up! Found some time in the midst of the busy Christmas season to do a little loading last night for my 38 spl. and used up what I had from the last casting. Need to cast up more after the holidays. Good relaxing therapy for me in the midst of the busyness. Next on my ToDo list is my 357s but that will have to wait till after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all,

Joe

williamwaco
12-21-2011, 06:08 PM
Joe,

I sure would like to know how those work out for you.

Merry Christmas.

nicholst55
12-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Reloading is a viscous cycle. First, you have all that empty brass and bullets/boolits lying there saying 'load me!' So you load it, and then there's all that ammo lying there saying 'shoot me!' So you go shoot it up, and the cycle starts all over again... ;)

Hi, my name's Terry, and I'm a reloader.

Rick N Bama
12-22-2011, 08:36 AM
Joe,

I sure would like to know how those work out for you.

Merry Christmas.

Yeah, me too for I've been eyeballing that mold. It should be a pleasure to shoot in the M64.

Rick

Jal5
12-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Guys it is a hoot to shoot in my M66 and accurate as can be! Try it you will like it, you save on lead too in that tiny boolit. Mine is the DC mold and I can make a lot of good boolits in a hurry with it. I am using the push through sizer, TL with 45-45-10, no leading at all. Lead alloy is just range scrap with a little tin thrown in and regular 38 spl cases. Just a small amount of Bullseye too. Recoil is almost nonexistent, a good round for new shooters or kids to try out, or just for fun plinking. One of my more successful recipes.

Joe

mroliver77
12-23-2011, 02:59 AM
I have been meaning to pick up a lightweight .357 mould but havent got it done.
I have 150 swc and it is great.
J