PDA

View Full Version : North Seattle Swagers or Casters?

Jammer Six
12-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Hello, I'm a brand new boolit maker.

So new that I haven't made a boolit; I'm deciding between casting and swaging. (That's new. Really new.)

I'm in North Seattle, and I'd like to find out about casting and swaging from someone who makes his or her own boolits, and then shoots them.

I'd like to find out everything, I'd like to watch you make boolits, and then I'd like to find out where you shoot them. (Wade's, where I'm a member, doesn't allow cast boolits.)

I'm hoping that Seattle, being a big city, is going to have a mentor, a caster and a swager who doesn't mind my tagging along, and I'm hoping I won't have to drive over the mountains or through the woods.

So I invite you to post here, or send me a private message or email, as you see fit.

I'll buy the coffee and the doughnuts, and I look forward to meeting you.

~Jammer
jammersix@gmail.com

quilbilly
12-21-2011, 01:41 AM
If I still lived in Duvall I would offer my limited knowledge and services but now I live across the water about 30 miles from you over in Quilcene. Ferries are kind of expensive. Feel free to ask questions or drop by the house if you are over this way. My business route takes me your way usually on Monday mornings after catching the 8:40 ferry from Kingston. We can work on the logistics.

justingrosche
12-22-2011, 03:49 AM
Jammer six, I sent you an invite to the Left Coast Casters social group. There are a bunch of us around you. Feel free to PM me.
Justin