PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm a BOOB! Who sent me the check for the Lee 6 banger 375 mould?????

Buckshot
02-26-2007, 09:11 PM
...............When I was at work last night I was making out a deposit for some checks for machine work and included your check in the deposit envelope. It struck me when I got home that since it wasn't a check for machine work I didn't have your name & address in my workbook. And yes, I tossed your envleope away at work :-(

Guess I had a gray moment there!

...................Buckshot

Jack Stanley
02-27-2007, 09:29 PM
It ain't me [smilie=1: I don't even have a .375 ........ I did think about getting one once or twice . But , I never got past buying the large rifle primers to reload for it ...... I still do have the primers though , so if I'm the winner on this one it might be close to the flimsiest reason for buying a new rifle I've ever had . Let me know so I can celebrate properly ........... Kool-aid for everybody :drinks:

Jack(what have I done this time :roll: by the way where is the laughing icon :confused:

twoworms
02-27-2007, 09:37 PM
I have a 375 H&H, it was me... [smilie=1:

Tim,

P.S. Good luck finding the buyer.

Buckshot
02-28-2007, 02:08 PM
..............I hope so too! I'm sure he'll get ahold of me when the mould doesn't show up, but I hate the fact that they'll have to wait. Personally I'm very immature about waiting :-), so to do it to someone else is a major no-no for me.

................Buckshot

DLCTEX
02-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Buckshot; if you can't find the buyer, just send it to me. If I already owned the mold, then I'd just naturally need to buy the rifle, right. Dale:-D

Buckshot
03-07-2007, 04:04 AM
...............Hello!? No word yet. No e-mail, no PM. Please contact me. I really REALLY wanna ship that mould :-)

..............Buckshot

No_1
03-07-2007, 05:59 AM
I bought one a month or so ago but you already sent it. Not sure if you cashed the check yet. Didn't it have a name and address on it?

Robert

...............Hello!? No word yet. No e-mail, no PM. Please contact me. I really REALLY wanna ship that mould :-)

..............Buckshot

trk
03-07-2007, 07:50 AM
Not me, I always send money orders and you've sent it.

But put me on the list of suspects, I'll figue out something to do with it.

Buckshot
03-08-2007, 01:15 AM
I bought one a month or so ago but you already sent it. Not sure if you cashed the check yet. Didn't it have a name and address on it?

Robert

............If you got the mould, t'ain't you :-). I haven't shipped the mould I'm talking about as I tossed the envelope at work and cashed the check, so no address to ship it to. I just hate to think the guy thinks I'm stiffing him on it.

.................Buckshot

qajaq59
03-08-2007, 09:24 AM
I hope you find the guy. Otherwise that check will haunt you forever.

garandsrus
03-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Buckshot,

Do you have a PM from the person to get your address or something similar?

John

trk
03-08-2007, 12:13 PM
............If you got the mould, t'ain't you :-). I haven't shipped the mould I'm talking about as I tossed the envelope at work and cashed the check, so no address to ship it to. I just hate to think the guy thinks I'm stiffing him on it.

.................Buckshot

But there is another GB that I sent a MO for that I can't for the life of me remember what it was... Oh, yea ... there it is ... I'll forget it in another few months ...

Buckshot
03-09-2007, 03:59 AM
Buckshot,

Do you have a PM from the person to get your address or something similar?

John

...........Nope sure don't. If I did I wouldn't have this problem :-). What's so bad too was he was a relatively new member. I'm hoping to get an e-mail or PM pretty soon asking if I'd got the check (it's been cashed for some time) or if I'd shipped the mould yet. Then I can fess up to being an idjit, and get it out to him.

..............Buckshot

Springfield
03-12-2007, 08:56 PM
OK guys, it was me, so forget about getting my mould! Already contacted Buckshot and gave him my address.