PDA

View Full Version : Rifle update...update

Bear Claw
02-25-2007, 03:28 AM
WOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO

It came in yesterday, It is waaaaaaaay beyond my x-pectations, as soon as I get my sweetie to take some pics and I figure out how to post em I will get em on here..........Bear ( got his gun ) Claw[smilie=w:

Four Fingers of Death
02-25-2007, 05:02 AM
Wellllllllllllllll, you could tell us what it is in the meantime, sounds good so far.:D

SharpsShooter
02-25-2007, 08:42 AM
All right! I know you have been waiting like a kid at Christmas time and I don't blame you there a bit. What sights did ya get for it? I don't recall ya saying. I can help you with the pics if you need a hand.

SS

Bigjohn
02-26-2007, 12:06 AM
I think we should let him come down off cloud nine point five before we start pumping him for too much information.

So, Bear Claw, I'll be patient [smilie=1: but if yah don't tell us soon I'll have ta.......:kidding:

You will have to keep us up to date now Bear Claw.

John.

AkMike
02-26-2007, 12:33 AM
He must be exited about his Carcano that is gen-UINE WW2 surplus. Said to have been seen by Musseloni during an inspection. :D ;)

SharpsShooter
02-26-2007, 06:24 PM
I guess he is still staring at his new Shiloh. I picture him with it clutched tightly in his paws, refusing to release it even to type some info to us.

SS

Bear Claw
02-26-2007, 08:26 PM
I guess he is still staring at his new Shiloh. I picture him with it clutched tightly in his paws, refusing to release it even to type some info to us.

SS

Yes............ Severe cramps in my hands:groner: ,,,, Cant seem to let go of it :mrgreen: Hard to type.......Realy I have almost rubbed the blue off of it, I did get out yesterday & got some Walters vegie wads, but cant find any powder here in town so I'm gona have to order it.

I will try to get some pics on here this week, Also I need to order a tang sight and globe front for it as it just has buckhorn & blade now, So if you all have any questions just ask & I Will be GLAD to tell what I know.

Bear[smilie=w: Claw

Buckshot
02-26-2007, 10:52 PM
.................Gonna be hard getting in and out of the car with that thing shoved down his pants leg, so he can keep it near.

I can hear it at home, "Honey, do you think that in the next few weeks you'll be able to sleep if the Sharps isn't in bed with us? We'll leave the safe door open at night so you can see it all you want".

.................Buckshot

SharpsShooter
02-27-2007, 07:49 AM
.................Gonna be hard getting in and out of the car with that thing shoved down his pants leg, so he can keep it near.

I can hear it at home, "Honey, do you think that in the next few weeks you'll be able to sleep if the Sharps isn't in bed with us? We'll leave the safe door open at night so you can see it all you want".

.................Buckshot

:-D :-D :-D

SS

Bear Claw
03-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Sorry guy's

No pic's yet, Have not had time to even shoot it yet, I am workin on some 20-1 for it and lookin at some tang sights, stay tuned

Bear Claw

Pat I.
03-06-2007, 12:34 PM
I have MVA sites on both my Shilohs and haven't been disappointed. #107 long range with a #113 globe on a 45/70 LRE and #108 mid range with a #111 globe on a 40/65 #3.