PDA

View Full Version : What is on your Christmas list?

Crawdaddy
12-08-2011, 07:14 PM
What are you asking Santa for?

For me it is a 4 wheeler. Hope he thinks I was good enough.

JonB_in_Glencoe
12-08-2011, 07:20 PM
a RB mold for my red ryder BB gun :)

actually I want a place to store firewood.

Isaac
12-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Just minor little items. A set of dies, box of bullets, a new Rand McNally Atlas (I enjoy reading maps), slippers, etc.

The Mrs. and I set a very low spending limit a few years back. We pretty much get what we need and want throughout the year so we didn't see much logic in spending a great deal just for Christmas.

We have begun treating ourselves to taking in a holiday show at the stage theater and dining at a restaurant or two that we normally wouldn't go to during the year.

Isaac

cdet69
12-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Nothing realy, to many grandbabies and nieces to worry about. Besides I usualy buy what I want for myself anyway. I told her I was not buying anything for her but she is getting a Nook color anyway. She just does not know it.

gray wolf
12-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Well for us a tank of gas would be nice.

MT Gianni
12-08-2011, 10:52 PM
We don't so big Christmas gifts. If we need something we get it or wait. I was asked by my SIL who drew my name in family and I told her 1000 SP primers. She wrote it down and will check it out.

TCoggins
12-08-2011, 10:53 PM
There's not much my wife and I need. We get each other a few gifts, but enjoy spending Christmas with our family. For my parents, my brother and I take my dad to a Redwings hockey game, and my wife and sister take my mother to a play in Chicago or Toronto, Those trips are worth more than any Christmas gift.

Tim

Bullet Caster
12-08-2011, 10:57 PM
.45acp carbide dies, .358 Lyman mould, pistol primers, both large & small, large rifle primers and powder & lead, lead, lead, lead or did I mention lead? And maybe some lead. BC

Olevern
12-08-2011, 10:59 PM
My wife and I have made a pact to not buy each other Christmas gifts. Would rather spend what money that's available on the grandchildren and great-grandchildren. When they are taken care of, then we turn to helping out other children we know who wouldn't have a nice Christmas otherwise.

We can get what we want throughout the year and prefer to Concentrate on others for Christmas, gives one a real warm glow and helps with the holiday spirit/mood.

After all, my Father started the whole thing by giving the greatest gift this needy world will ever receive: His Son. We are made in His image and should want to give good things to those around us in need as well.

Jim
I got a few thousand primers, a few pounds of powder, a bucket of wheel weights, my truck runs and I'm married to the most wonderful woman I ever knew. What could I possibly want?

felix
Amen, Tim! ... felix

odfairfaxsub
12-08-2011, 11:01 PM
2 buckets of wheel weights. i told my wife shes a short, nerdy, hot girl in a military bdu getty up and she never had a hard time getting weights for free and its all i want. lol i can't wait to get some buckets

blackthorn
12-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Wev'e pretty well got what we need so the kids and grand kids get gifts and we usually donate a couple of hundred bucks to charity. The SPCA and the local food bank each get a cash donation. Cash donations can usually be leveraged by the charity into much more 'product' than if we were to go out and buy 'in-kind' donations, even if we know exactly what they need. We also have invited a young woman who just went through a nasty divorce to spend christmas with us this year.

Love Life
12-08-2011, 11:26 PM
.45acp carbide dies, .358 Lyman mould, pistol primers, both large & small, large rifle primers and powder & lead, lead, lead, lead or did I mention lead? And maybe some lead. BC

I got you covered. Should be in hand by Christmas.

As for me and my better half? We pretty much get what we want or wait for it, so Christmas has always been small items. Now that we have the little girl though we put all of our funds into her Christmas. I think being a father is the best gift I can get. At least until she is a teenager!

P.K.
12-08-2011, 11:40 PM
a RB mold for my red ryder BB gun :)

actually I want a place to store firewood.

"You'll shoot yer eye out kid!"

Another great, [quote]Mr. Parker reads a side of the box with the prize that he won
Mr. Parker: Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.
Mrs. Parker: Uh, I think that says FRAGILE, dear.
Mr. Parker: Oh, yeah.
[ /quote]

waksupi
12-09-2011, 01:44 AM

Piedmont
12-09-2011, 03:07 AM
Lucy Liu.

Bret4207
12-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Peace on earth, good will towards men?

bobthenailer
12-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Im getting mostley cash as really no one in my family can really buy gun stuff for me im to particular and have about everything i need . But recently i bought a case of 5,000 cci std vel ammo i guess ill put the christmas money towards them.
Happy holidays ! Bob

3006guns
12-09-2011, 08:37 AM
I got a few thousand primers, a few pounds of powder, a bucket of wheel weights, my truck runs and I'm married to the most wonderful woman I ever knew. What could I possibly want?

Ditto here Jim........although I have a suspicion my wife has been looking at .45acp toys for my stocking (fingers crossed, eyes closed, brow wrinkled in hope).

She's getting a food processor. Hey, we all need toys for our hobbies!

3006guns
12-09-2011, 08:39 AM

Ah, true art!

That has to be my favorite Christmas movie......and if I watch it one more time my 'ol lady will put my eye out and leave for good.

Reload3006
12-09-2011, 08:43 AM
I really feel sorry for my wife and kids .. if I want something I go buy it. LOL All I have on my Christmas list is I would like to have all my kids home for the day. But thats not going to happen so I always have reloading LOL Happy Holidays.

Calamity Jake
12-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Nothing needed, nothing wanted, have the lord, my wonderful wife, child and grandchildren.

Although we are having our house remodeled on the outside as I type this.