PDA

View Full Version : another use for bull shop sprue plate lube

mike in co
02-23-2007, 12:27 AM
well here we go....
dont know if it correct or not....
but i used it to lube the locks on my car!
i picked up a lovely 1993 plymouth sundance.... with all of 35,000 miles!!
but the 14 yr old locks were a little dry and stuborn......
bull shop to the rescue!
a couple drops on the key and went to work on each lock...bingo
smooth as new....

crank windows, no radio....... just basic transportation.....

mike

Bullshop
02-23-2007, 01:01 AM
And it wont freeze eather. Its been tested to about -55F and remaned liquid. Matterfact it was tested today at -47F and still liquid.
BIC/BS

OLPDon
02-23-2007, 04:42 AM
Dan:
You are one lucky guy ya get to make all these test in your back yard. Some people pay big $$$$$ to get to use deep freeze.:kidding:

Don

PS Going to use the Sprue Plate Lube you sent going to give Boolit Lube a try & also the other item you had in the envelope. I know they will both work.
Thanks again.

02-23-2007, 11:31 AM
bullshop i would like to order 8 oz of your sprue lube. how do i do it.

44man
02-23-2007, 11:47 AM
I have been wanting some since day one but postage is more then the lube. I have to save up enough to buy a lot of Dan's stuff to make it worthwhile.
It's the same with all places now where small items I need cost more to send then what the items cost. I have to do without until I can order more stuff.
Not fun being retired. More time to shoot and load but no money to do it with.
I am sure that lube has more uses then you can shake a stick at.

Dale53
02-23-2007, 12:34 PM
44man;
If you live near shooting and casting buddies, just order out a flat rate box full and share with your buddies (helps to be a persuasive feller, don't cha know[smilie=1:).

That way, you spread the postage amongst several items easing the hurt. These flat rate boxes are wonderful for those of use who want to shop mail order. I DO have an advantage with 650 club members to "pick on".:drinks:

Just a suggestion...

Dale53

Bullshop
02-23-2007, 12:48 PM
I have been wanting some since day one but postage is more then the lube. I have to save up enough to buy a lot of Dan's stuff to make it worthwhile.
It's the same with all places now where small items I need cost more to send then what the items cost. I have to do without until I can order more stuff.
Not fun being retired. More time to shoot and load but no money to do it with.
I am sure that lube has more uses then you can shake a
stick at.
44Man
When we first introduced bull plate we offerd some free samples in 1 oz bottles to get the ball rolling. If I go digging I bet one will turn up. You PM me your address and God willing I will see you get one. If just treating molds 1 oz will go a long way. Cant have you stuck in the dark ages of casting. Hay I know what ya mean, if I didnt make the stuff I couldnt afford it eather.
BIC/BS

snuffy
02-23-2007, 01:57 PM
bullshop i would like to order 8 oz of your sprue lube. how do i do it.

Same question here. I too want to try the sprue plate lube, how do we go about ordering it?

Bullshop
02-23-2007, 05:38 PM
If you just scroll all the way to the bottom of this page you will see a link in blue lettering. That will get you in touch with BS Mom. She will take your money, trust me I know this.
BIC/BS

Bullshop
02-23-2007, 05:45 PM
OLPDon
I would laugh but my sence of humor is frozen! Dont wanna even smile when its like this cuz your at risk of breakin sumpthin. Gives new meaning to cracking up!
BIC/BS

leftiye
02-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Bullshop, I guess I'll have to try that stuff. I generally don't have any of the problems that it solves, but it might still improve thangz. Problem I have is in knowing how much postage to put with the price of the item. Maybe I should have looked harder. Will mail it to ya when I've got things together(???).

RayinNH
02-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Dan, how is it on aches and pains?...Ray

waksupi
02-24-2007, 12:34 AM
I have found it good for fits, s***s, zits, sore t**s, colds, moles, tight a**holes, and cures warts in the first stages. Guaranteed not to rust, bust, collect dust, or roll down hills. Your satisfaction is assured, or your money back double, if the Doctor ever passes through these parts again!

OLPDon
02-24-2007, 06:12 AM
I have found it good for fits, s***s, zits, sore t**s, colds, moles, tight a**holes, and cures warts in the first stages. Guaranteed not to rust, bust, collect dust, or roll down hills. Your satisfaction is assured, or your money back double, if the Doctor ever passes through these parts again!

Waksupi:
Sounds like you done the Snake Oil Sales bit. Dan's Snake Oil?????
Hmmmmmm.
Don

DLCTEX
02-24-2007, 07:29 AM
Freight has gotten so high I may just drive up there to pick it up. It's how far? well, maybe not then. I'd have to wait for warmer weather anyway. DALE:-D

SharpsShooter
02-24-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm sure someone has mentioned this before, but I have used the lube as case lube in a pinch and it works great. I always run out of my usual stuff after the nearest sporting goods place is closed for the day, so I gave it a try and works well.

SS

44man
02-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Bullshop, I PM'd you but don't know if I got it right. Anyway I am just going to buy some when I get ahold of my friend to see if he wants some too. Your generosity is really appreciated and you and the other great guys here really humble me.
How I wished we could all just walk next door to visit!

snuffy
02-24-2007, 03:28 PM
OIC! DUH.

All shipping costs $10.00, so that's 10 bucks + the product. A check is in the mail! Might as well get some boolit lube in the same package.

I had been to your website before, just didn't see that, better clean my specs more often!:( [smilie=1:

Nueces
02-24-2007, 03:54 PM
To All,

I ordered some lube earlier this month, and Bullshop shipped several tubes in a $5.50 flat-rate envelope. Arrived in fine shape.

However, elsewhere on this site (Off Topic...) is a note from the Mrs., who says the Mr. went to the ER today, so orders are on hold a bit. Drop by the post and wish him well.

Mark