PDA

View Full Version : Ballisti-Cast

Bradley
12-07-2011, 11:30 AM
I know the company was sold. Anyone know anything about the new owner or what's going on?

Red River Rick
12-07-2011, 01:56 PM
We have a really good search engine on this site.........................

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?u=20206

RRR

12-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Good searchengine but does not give the answer to the question. I would like to know the same thing about the co. Has any one heard any thing new ?

Red River Rick
12-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Good searchengine but does not give the answer to the question. I would like to know the same thing about the co. Has any one heard any thing new ?

686:

Well, if you would have clicked on "Find all posts by Ballisti-Cast" you would have found the info your wanting...............couldn't be any easier!

RR

kodiak1
12-07-2011, 07:00 PM
I phoned down to Bill today as I needed a couple pieces and a pinch of information.
We talked on the phone for a good 15 minutes. The one question I had he could not answer but with in 10 minutes of hanging up he called me back as he had phoned the previous owner and asked him.

It is a big learning curve for him and he sounds like he is trying really hard to get things in order.
He is trying to get a parts book set up on the internet so one can give him the proper information when ordering parts.

I don't know the man personnelly but I think he went way out of his way to help me.
To anyone who is curious about the company pick up your telephone and spend the 1 or 2 dollars that it may cost you to calll and talk to the man then make up your own mind.

Bill Keep up the good work.

Ken.