PDA

View Full Version : No Zumbo outdoors on OLN

lead slinger
02-20-2007, 06:16 PM
Just watching the killem and grillem channel on OLN, and noticed that Jim Zumbo outdoors was switched with Adventures Abroud. :drinks: Excellent move on thier part:mrgreen:

ron brooks
02-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Good.

Ron

357maximum
02-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Awesome

PatMarlin
02-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Realize we shifted the powers that be in a major industry in only a few days. WE did that. Us gun owners.

Take heed folks.. [smilie=w:

anachronism
02-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Now if we could only get some of us to vote. Whatever happens to us in the future is a fate of our choosing.

Boz330
02-21-2007, 10:27 AM
I venture to say that the bulk of the folks that value their right to bear arms do vote. It is the uninformed that are the problem. To many people vote for the party that gives them perks. Even the Democrats that are pro gun can have their feet held to the fire if they want to get anything for their district's.
Best thing that you can do is keep those letters and cards going in. That is one thing that politicians do listen to. I wouldn't count on W vetoing anything. I would have thought that he would have vetoed the Campaign Reform Bill but he let that be decided by the Supremes and you can see what a good job they have been doing lately.
The Republicans had the whole ball of wax wrapped up for 6 years and didn't get anything worthwhile locked in. Anybody that doesn't believe that there taxes and SS aren't going to go up is living in a dream world.:twisted:

Bob

TAWILDCATT
02-22-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm With Boz330 The Repubs Havent Done A Thing For Use In 6 Yrs.i May Vote Next Time For Anyone Else.may Be If The Dems Get In They Can Scr....it Up So Bad The Hunting Crowd Will Wake Up.mass With 1,500,000
Licenced Gun Owners Would Not Vote.now Theres 200,000. No One Knows Where They Went.i Know I Was One Of Them.
MANNING SC