PDA

View Full Version : LAST CALL for 434-250

Willbird
06-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Thats what the bartender used to say back in my younger and less smart days :-)

We have 25 orders in already without my two........any last minute urges it's time to satisfy them

Bill

Bass Ackward
06-17-2005, 05:26 PM
We have 25 orders in already without my two........any last minute urges it's time to satisfy them

Bill

Bill,

Waksupi was worried about people getting enough time to get things together as if this were being rushed. Well that was about 60 days ago. Seems that should be enough time to collect that much in pop bottles along the road for $56. So I guess it all workes out.

Still, the people that claimed they wanted one vs the actual commitments by check says that either folks changed their minds or they still need time to raise the money. I hope that everyone that really wanted one get's it because it will be awhile before this flies again I'm sure.

Anyone that thinks that a 44 rifle or a Ruger handgun is in their future should consider one of these now. Let it sit on the shelf. It won't eat nothin. And .... it will sell on ebay later even if they don't want it. Probably for more than they paid for it.

Willbird
06-17-2005, 08:44 PM
I agree Bass, 100%....

I know the group buys have hit hot and heavy, and I have passed some up myself due to not collecting enuf pop bottles yet :-)

Bill