PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day Appreciation

Carolina Cast Bullets
11-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum:

To all Veterans who have served in any capacity, you have done what many wont do. You have written and signed that check payable to Our Country that offers your service, up and including your life if necessary. It matters not what Branch, nor what job you did nor what rank you held. All who served are to be commended and held in highest appreciation by those of us who live here today.

From one Veteran to all others,

THANK YOU SHIPMATES, MARINES, AIRMEN, GROUNDPOUNDERS, JARHEADS, FLYBOYS, GRUNTS, CANNON COCKERS, SNIPES, SKIVVY WAVERS, SPARKS, AND ANY AND ALL NAMES WE HOLD DEAR TO OURSELVES.

JERRY
US NAVY VETERAN
CAROLINA CAST BULLETS

PatMarlin
11-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Ditto, and thank you for your sacrifice from a non veteran as well like me.

Wish all young people could see the world through your eyes today.

casterofboolits
11-11-2011, 02:41 PM
I loved my time in the service! Four years with Pacific Stars and Stripes. Only got shot at twice while TDY!

fishhawk
11-11-2011, 04:42 PM
To all my brothers in arms thank you. I found this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TybZHddCSx8 the tune was used in "we were soldier's"

hardcase54
11-11-2011, 05:24 PM
You know , the older I get the more being a VET means to me. Six good years, but don't want to do it again. Have a good days 'brother's'.

Ronbo256
11-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Thank you all for your service, I am proud to have served in the Air Force, if my body would let me I'd do it again.

crappiejig
11-11-2011, 07:06 PM
A very heartfelt thank you from my family to all vets.Both my grandfathers served in WWII, and my father served in Vietnam.I also have family members overseas right now.Thank you all for your sacrifice!!!!!!

Frank46
11-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Jerry, thanks for the snipes comment. Brought back some memories. Hours of sheer boredom followed by seconds of sheer terror. Was a fireman on board the USS FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT
CAV42 way back when. Thanks again, Frank

Bad Water Bill
11-12-2011, 10:35 AM
I just found this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGuhfBk5xk&feature=related

It is never to late to remember our fallen friends that gave their all in peace times and in conflict.

AE 2 Va 86
USS Randolph CVA 15

Thank you to ALL vets in peace times you really DID make a difference. This country did not have to learn to speak a foreign language then.