PDA

View Full Version : Grafs is sure nice folk

GRUMPA
11-07-2011, 02:13 PM
I actually was saving my $ for the next big show to re-supply, but it's that drive I have to do in order to get there was putting me off (250mi one way) plus all the other fees involved. Figured I think I'll just click on that blinky thing on the main page and check to see if they have anything other than primers on sale.

Well after going thru there site I found out that they have a discount on the handling charge as well and not only that they got a sale on powders, buy so many pounds and get free hazmat :holysheep so being the curious type I called and asked if the free processing was included with the free hazmat, she said yes but phone sales only and not thru the web.:shock::shock:

I ended up getting more than what I was going to the show for, didn't have to make that 500mi trip, and all I had to do was pay for what I bought :happy dance::happy dance: no processing charges or hazmat. I love it when I can save all that hassle...:awesome:

oneokie
11-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Grafs are good people to do business with.

Ed Barrett
11-07-2011, 08:52 PM
I have dealt with them for many years. When they had privi Partisan make up boxer primed brass in obsolete sizes they brought a bunch of rifles back to life.

bearcove
11-07-2011, 09:03 PM
I've been shopping there since the 70's never had a problem. That was back before Al Gore invented the internet.

Adam10mm
11-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Graf's is a wonderful experience to do business with. Their phone ladies are so nice and in person wow are they gorgeous.

1Shirt
11-08-2011, 02:36 PM
I also like doing business with GRAF.
1Shirt!:coffeecom

gnoahhh
11-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Yes indeed. They are my preferred mailorder house for all loading supplies. They bent over backwards to correct a mis-shipped powder order a few years ago. At zero cost to me they replaced the powder. When the original shipment showed up 3 weeks later they told me to just keep it, that an insurance claim with FedEx had already been initiated.