PDA

View Full Version : Knous Scopes any good?

Link23
11-05-2011, 11:12 PM
has anyone heard or shot with a Konus scope? i just got a 7mm WSM and i was wanting something decently priced for a good scope and i had a guy talking to me about them today and wondered if anyone here had any thoughts or opinions on them.

Link23

hiram1
11-05-2011, 11:15 PM
i do .And i like it it is a good glass and stays on .i shoot it on a 223 and 06 im happy with it on the guns there good so far And i have had them for 3 years now and i shoot the 223 a lot so no probs yet

tomme boy
11-05-2011, 11:53 PM
I had a M30 model. Had it replaced 3 times. This was their top of the line scope. Both failed on a .22 rimfire. When it was replaced for the 3rd time I told Midway to refund my $.

Ragnarok
11-06-2011, 09:57 AM
I found a set of Konus binoc's laying along the river(probably fell off a hunter's atv)...looked like they had been there for some time. I figure at least 6 months or so, probably since last year.

They work fine..cleaned them up a bit..and found some lense caps that fit..and use them all the time.

Don't have any firearms scopes of the brand...but the binoculars are apparently good to go...I think they had been under water at least once.

Dan Cash
11-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Have a Konus spotting scope that is superb. Also a couple pair of Konus binoculars which display excellent optical clarity and alignment and only cost 65 bucks. They are not the quality of my Steiners but sure worth the money.