PDA

View Full Version : miha Prevec & my .41 #258 "solid"

chuckbuster
10-27-2011, 10:57 PM
Let me just say that Miha is DEFINITELY ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS, in case anyone was wondering.

Short story is I posted a few days ago sort of wondering where my .41 H&G #258 might be. Within an hour or so of my post I had a PM from Miha. He figured out where my mold was/what happened (let's call it a clerical error :) ) and it is inbound to me. He also has done a little extra for me to compensate for the delay. This part was entirely on his doing, not from any request or suggestion from me. Just more proof of who Miha really is.

So I guess I just wanted to publicly and very sincerely thank Miha for all of his hard work and high standards especially in the area of "customer service". I may never meet him face to face but consider him a friend and can only hope that if he ever needs anything and I am in the position to help that he lets me know...

Kevin

Posting this in a couple of the forums so you might see it duplicated, I want to share on this one

cbrick
10-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Let me just say that Miha is DEFINITELY ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS, Kevin

Definate understatement!

I had an issue with a set of pins with one of his Cramer molds. Miha wanted to replace the mold, had a heck of a time talking him out of that, there was NOTHING wrong with the mold, it was/is a true work of art.

He saw my post on it and PM'd me on his own. I had corrected the pins and they were working great but couldn't talk him out of sending me a new set of pins.

Rick