PDA

View Full Version : Update to 'Tomorrow' (Cancer) thread.

timkelley
10-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Well I didn't get all I wanted but it's still pretty good.:-)
First the bad, I have cancer and always will unless they invent 'the pill'.:sad:
Now the good, it has been beaten back to a small part of where it was in the spring.
My Chemotherapy meds have been changed to a much smaller amount of kinder (to the rest of my body) stuff. I will probably be able to grow my hair, beard and stash back. I will have to take it for a long time, but that is a small thing. I am blessed with wonderful treatment (commercial for Mountain States Tumor Institute (MSTI) in Boise,

So, in my case at least, a good doc, some medicine, and a lot of prayer has probably given me more time and I once again from myself and my family, wish to thank the prayer givers and well wishers who have helped so much.

I'll update when and if newsworthy.[smilie=s:[smilie=s:

Bret4207
10-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Tim, you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Kick it's butt pal, kick it hard.

firefly1957
10-26-2011, 06:32 PM
My prayers that you fully recover from this.

Olevern
10-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Someday.....maybe our children and/or grandchildren will not have to contend with the big "C"....

Bless the researchers who work on cures every day... and for the docs who fight every day.

Prayers going up for you....keep up the fight