PDA

View Full Version : Thank you guys

colt 357
10-25-2011, 07:33 PM
I just read the post here on Unbelievable casting myths on other boards. I would like to thank you guys for helping me get started casting and reloading automatics getting me headed in the right direction in short order.
That guy in that post was bashing the members of that board for trying to help him with good info.
I know that without your help I would not be casting good boolits that fly straight and dont lead. But unlike him I listen to you guys and followed your advise, loaded up some more and reported back my result till you guys had me dail in with not one gun but two in 9mm and .40.
To bad that guy did follow their advice as it was some of what you guys told me to do. If he did he would probably be shoot good loads.
So once again thanks guys I well be probably coming to ask for some more help in these next 2 or 3 week as I just got a new Taurus 24/7 pro in 45acp at the gun show. I am shooting some J word bullets breaking in the bore while I am waiting for my dies and molds to get here in the mail. Should be here soon. I CAN'T WAIT.:roll: Them J word bullets are exspensive.:(

P.K.
10-25-2011, 08:15 PM
I just read the post here on Unbelievable casting myths on other boards. I would like to thank you guys for helping me get started casting and reloading automatics getting me headed in the right direction in short order.
That guy in that post was bashing the members of that board for trying to help him with good info.
I know that without your help I would not be casting good boolits that fly straight and dont lead. But unlike him I listen to you guys and followed your advise, loaded up some more and reported back my result till you guys had me dail in with not one gun but two in 9mm and .40.
To bad that guy did follow their advice as it was some of what you guys told me to do. If he did he would probably be shoot good loads.
So once again thanks guys I well be probably coming to ask for some more help in these next 2 or 3 week as I just got a new Taurus 24/7 pro in 45acp at the gun show. I am shooting some J word bullets breaking in the bore while I am waiting for my dies and molds to get here in the mail. Should be here soon. I CAN'T WAIT.:roll: Them J word bullets are exspensive.:(Good choice and driving the libs crazy using that whole loop hole thingy. Bloomberg is now at this moment frothing at the moth that another American has a handgun. :drinks:

hiram1
10-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Bloomberg can bite me

Dennis Eugene
10-25-2011, 09:27 PM
OK then. Your welcome :kidding:

Bloodman14
10-25-2011, 11:23 PM
Bloomberg can bite me

Yeah, BUDDY![smilie=f:

runfiverun
10-25-2011, 11:45 PM
hiram:
that has to be 4 of the best words i have heard in a long time, i'd like to hear a candidate utter the same ones.

Dean D.
10-26-2011, 08:48 AM
Glad to hear your casting/shooting is going so well Colt 357!

I've been casting for near 35 years and I continue to learn more here about cast boolits than anywhere else, in print or on the web.

Bloodman14
10-26-2011, 11:43 PM
hiram:
That has to be 4 of the best words i have heard in a long time, i'd like to hear a candidate utter the same ones.

O.K.;
Bloomberg can bite me!!

missionary5155
10-27-2011, 04:53 AM
Good morning Colt 357
Same reason I have been around.. Kind fellers & great help !
You do not need to use those expensive "J" thangs to break in a barrel. For years many of use have taken a well fitted cast bullet and using valve grinding compound instead of regular bullet lube smooth out a barrel in one easy shooting cession.
Search "Fire Lapping"... Every barrel I own has undergone this procedure and no barrel has suffered any mishap. Most have benefited and very few saw no improvement.
Mike in Peru