PDA

View Full Version : F&M reloading

jdhenry
02-07-2007, 01:51 AM
Has anyone bought from F&M reloanding??????
just wondering if they are a good company.

Thanks,
Jeremy

rhead
02-07-2007, 06:52 AM
I have used them 3 or 4 times when Midway or Midsouth was out of stock on something. If you are just needing one item or a small order they are usually cheeper. The biggies can usually beat them on larger orders. Their selection is also more limited. I have never had any problems with the order. It may take one or two days longer to arrive but that could be local officies with the shipping co.

bradh
02-07-2007, 10:22 AM
I use them for all my Lee products and have never had a problem. Good prices as
I see it...

drinks
02-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Prices were ok, service was not.
I placed an order, took about 2 weeks to come, they said some things were slow coming in from suppliers.
A few weeks later, I made another order, carefully asked the order taker if everything was in stock, was assured it was.
Took nearly 5 weeks for that order and a note said it was due to having to wait for merchandise to be sent by suppliers.
I do not buy from them, anymore. :<

Dale53
02-07-2007, 11:54 AM
F&M is a local supplier of reloading stuff. The founder, Frank Siefer, is a friend of mine along with his son Mark, who now runs the place.

I have been doing business with them since the beginning and will continue to do so.

It is sure nice to pick up the phone and get a real person on the other end. I HATE telephone menus!!

Dale53

yam476
02-07-2007, 11:56 AM
I basically had the same experience as DRINKS; My order was incompleted and took over a month to arrive. I would think twice about buying from them again.

Patrick L
02-07-2007, 12:13 PM
I too have mixed feelings about these guys. Delivering incomplete orders or having out of stock items don't really seem to bother them all that much, however if what you want is in stock their prices are good.

Like most things, there is a direct corellation between the lowest price/bid and what you get. The question is, when can you afford to save a buck, and when is it wiser to pony up a bit more? Sometimes I go either way.

mtngunr
02-07-2007, 12:27 PM
I've used them quite a bit over the last years (5-10, somewhere in there), and generally recommend them for "efficient, if surly, service", although brusque might be a better term (hey, I'm from the South where strangers wave when they drive by)....great prices, I've had a few things backordered for longer than hoped, but they are an honest small operation who I still recommend....I am sure a lot of the backorder stuff is none of their doing, I don't expect a small operation to have 18,000 of everything in a room in back, and when someone like Lee tells them two weeks for an order and then takes four weeks to fill it, I can't fault the dealer just for passing along what he was told initially.....

bradh
02-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Dale 53 why not give your friends Frank & Mark a call and tell them what their
customers are experinencing? My last order said it would ship in 3 to 5 days
but took 2 and 1/2 weeks to arrive.

jdhenry
02-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks for all of the info... I was just checking because I ordered a few things from them and haven't herd a thing from them, oh well must be due to not having it in stock..

Thanks again....

Jeremy