PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Guntracker software?

trooperdan
10-06-2011, 11:57 AM
I've used it for years, bought a license long ago and thought I had an install disk but apparently it is just an upgrade. My hard drive crashed and I "think" I have a backup of the database but I need the program. Oh, an will it run under Vista? Anyone have a copy I can use? The company is defunct.

rossjdiver
10-07-2011, 01:13 PM
I have the software which I bought at the NRA Museum a couple years ago. Unfortunately, it has never worked because it requires a registration number which you must get from the company (which was not offering support even after I just bought the product). I wasted my money. I still see these software DVDs being sold. I wonder how people are registering them. If you by chance have a registration number, I have the software.

jameslovesjammie
10-08-2011, 02:34 AM
If you have the 32 bit version of Vista, forum member Tom Myers has probably the best looking firearms tracking program I have seen.

You can order it here: http://www.tmtpages.com/printarms.htm

I would purchase it, but it doesn't work with Windows 7 yet. When Tom gets a chance to work the bugs out to make it comatible...I'm definitely going to buy it.