PDA

View Full Version : It's My B-day

No_1
02-05-2007, 10:54 AM
In case ya'll were wondering, I have a wish list: pure tin, bees wax, linotype, Ruger #3 in 22 hornet and also in 223, Ruger #1's in any caliber but 6mm Rem, bullet moulds, dillon stuff, winning lotto tickets.....

Actually I just want another day. I have enjoyed being a member of this group since the days of the 1st site. I could not ask for a better place to be or a better bunch of friends.

Robert

felix
02-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Why and heck are you messin' with those gaschecks today? You need a day of rest, my friend. Wiljen too. ... felix

No_1
02-05-2007, 12:27 PM
I am not working on that right now because I am at work doing my daily routine. I did order 2 more HUGE bags of packing peanuts that will arrive at the house tomorrow. Depending on how I feel and what the girls have in store for me tonight (dinner, party) I will re-check the packing of orders, make the shipping lables and wait for the packing peanuts to arrive tomorrow. If I do not get that done tonight, then I will work on it tomorrow.

Robert

BTW, it is 92 boxes/packages going out when they are ready.

Why and heck are you messin' with those gaschecks today? You need a day of rest, my friend. Wiljen too. ... felix

nighthunter
02-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Happy Birthday No_1 ..... I only have one girl to help me celebrate my B-Day. Glad you had to say " girls ". Don't worry .... the B-Days will add up and you will be happy to have the one girl too. Have a good one ...
Nighthunter