PDA

View Full Version : Unbeleavable

kbstenberg
09-23-2011, 11:10 PM
Everyone in our town should see this. This is from MY state.

CBS removed this video from YouTube, but I've found another copy watch it quick before it's gone.

You have to watch this video of Judge Judy before it's removed- it's actually a guy from St Paul , MN .

Unbelievable.

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15915

RugerFan
09-24-2011, 12:34 AM
Pathetic

SciFiJim
09-24-2011, 12:47 AM
It makes me sick to realize that the attitude of both parties is far too common. That the whole world (meaning ME) owes them a living. Both are human debris and are not salvageable.

geargnasher
09-24-2011, 12:54 AM
OMG. "Somebody send a copy of this video to Congress", indeed!

Gaer

jpatm2
09-24-2011, 12:59 AM
WOW!!! Makes you wonder why anyone would work and not just mooch.

Oh yeah, pride, sense of accomplishment, self respect. That's why...

swheeler
09-24-2011, 01:04 AM
That's why I worked OT today! I want to make sure ones like that are well taken care of.

badbob454
09-24-2011, 01:09 AM
and yet people like myself , whom pay taxes, on minimum wages, who cant barely eat ,and struggle day to day upside down in their mortgage pay for people like that .... doesn't make sense

mongo
09-24-2011, 01:20 AM
Im sure glad Duane appreciates it that I worked two jobs all those years so I could pay all those high taxes so Duane and people like him can better themselves.

ss40_70
09-24-2011, 01:36 AM
i almost didnt watch the full video as i had thought i seen enough , until near the end judge judy asks the dead beat suing the other dead beat if she had paid the rent she was sueing for ... suprise suprise suprise , she hadnt ...

swheeler
09-24-2011, 01:38 AM
Im sure glad Duane appreciates it that I worked two jobs all those years so I could pay all those high taxes so Duane and people like him can better themselves.

And you can tell by how articulate he is it's working, college education, know what I mean.

Armorer
09-24-2011, 04:48 PM
I think I threw up in my mouth just a little when I heard that he wasted 70k worth of handouts on school and still cannot speak the English language. I need to be in charge of deciding who receives welfare, and for how long. I'm here to tell you that we would have a SURPLUS of tax dollars.

my ¢2
Armorer

white eagle
09-24-2011, 05:02 PM
no waht i sayn
pathetic

SSGOldfart
09-24-2011, 05:13 PM
[smilie=b:[smilie=b:[smilie=2::hijack: just shaking my head,no wondor we can't fix the system

9.3X62AL
09-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Au contraire--quite believable. Seen too much of this drivel, from all shapes--sizes--and colors of folks. Absolute Zeroes, the lot of them. The "crash" line was when the plaintiff disclosed that she was just as much a deadbeat as the defendant was. When the deadbeats run scams on EACH OTHER in court, the irony is palpable.

cbrick
09-24-2011, 06:21 PM
And just think, he's one of the smarter ones. After all, he does have $70,000 worth of college edukatin while payin no rent and after all, that's what she who pays no rent herself is there for. Right? And don't forget, he is him and well due all that and much more. He contributes so much to society by . . . ?? Hmmm . . . ?? Well, he is him and deserves a piece of what everyone else labors to EARN. He earned it by being born and being . . . Well . . . "him".

I feel all warm and fuzzy that I could help him out, it is why I worked 34 years at a 14-18 hour a day job to earn money which the government took 35% of every week.

See, I think I have this figured out perfectly.

Rick

Olevern
09-24-2011, 06:32 PM
Also why I got out of the rental business....there is a large subculture of our society who go from one landlord's property to the next, paying one months rent, living for free the several months it takes to legally evict them, destroying the property and then moves on to the next landlord and repeats the process. And the courts act like you the owner of the property must be "rich" and can "afford" to absorb the losses, and, after all, if you have enough to own rental properties, you must have accumulated such 'riches' taking advantage of the 'poor and disadvantaged, right?

HeavyMetal
09-24-2011, 06:38 PM
What MAROON!

After he finishes his 6 year degree he has a perfectly good back ground "Balancing his Budget" that he qualifies to run for Congress and may have a better than average chance to become PRESIDENT some day!

Somebody shoot me!

onesonek
09-24-2011, 06:45 PM
JJ was right, "right down the sewer", went the money. Both parties are clueless, except on how to use the system.

OMG. "Somebody send a copy of this video to Congress", indeed!

Gaer

I'm afraid they would gloat in their success, as that's what they been creating for a long time now. A more dependant society!!!!!

cbrick
09-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Also why I got out of the rental business....there is a large subculture of our society who go from one landlord's property to the next, paying one months rent, living for free the several months it takes to legally evict them, destroying the property and then moves on to the next landlord and repeats the process.

Dunno what state you’re in but in CA if they have kids it can take much more than several months to get them out. The courts won't allow you to put kids on the street even if it means your bankruptcy.

Besides, how can you be so cold hearted? Don’t you understand they have a legitimate right and need to use any money the government gives them or they can steal to buy their drugs? What could possibly give you, the owner of the property they exist in the right to any of their money?

Rick

white eagle
09-24-2011, 07:30 PM
the worst part is the idiot thinks he won the case
why no end zone dance

bob208
09-24-2011, 09:06 PM
you know i had a hard time beliving there were people like that. of course i was raised different. then i left the farm. even the mexicans i work with are better then that pice of human waste.

JonB_in_Glencoe
09-24-2011, 09:29 PM
I suppose we could blame the people that "game" the system, like Duane
or the Parents/education system that didn't create in him, the integrity to stand on his own two feet, but we all know who is to blame...

That'd be the Liberal politicians and their policies and programs that make "gaming" the system legal.

Oh yeah, we need to blame the People (alive or Dead) that vote for the Liberal politicians.

I know, I know, this comment belongs south of the "Pit" Border...Sorry,
Jon

hiram1
09-25-2011, 05:19 PM
yep and im so happy to do it for him.i just get sick when i see this kind of thing.but he votes and some of us dont.so yes the dems will keep paying him.did you see how fat she was food stamps are good to her.i think i will just move to mexico .i dont think there is no one down there now there all up here doing the same thing as he is

take the trash out VOTE we have to

MakeMineA10mm
09-26-2011, 04:51 AM
Wow. Just wow! I wonder if any welfare fraud investigators from St. Paul saw that?

On a bigger-picture note - It's SO wonderful what Barry has done for these folks!

And, not one mention yet about Duane's comment that he WAS paying her rent, just by being with her, because he's 21 and she's 30, know what I'm sayin'? :lol:

colt 357
09-26-2011, 05:39 PM
I got a job for him Iraq, afghanistan or anywhere else the military need someone that needs to live on government money. GI bill for his school. I bet that the welfare lines won't be as long. maybe then he well grow up. But I bet the countries uniform is not what he would want just the free money to party. But I work and the high medical bills we get and can't aford to pay are so high to help pay his medical bills but a working person can't get help. AND WE ARE THE ONE PAYING INTO THE HELP PROGRAMS BUT CAN'T GET ANY HELP. We have to borrow from our 401k's. I need to stop now before I have a tizzy........