PDA

View Full Version : Special Order Boolit moulds, Midsouth

Buckshot
09-20-2011, 01:36 AM
...............Just got the most recent Midway flier and their list of special order boolit moulds was featured. Least there is a newer member who doesn't know, each and every one of them was developed by members of the Cast Boolits forum. While I was glad to see it I was kinda wishing it might have said, "Brought to you by the fertile (or maybe Feverish? :-)) minds at Cast Boolits".

..............Buckshot

JIMinPHX
09-20-2011, 02:33 AM
I thought that I had seen drawings for the Bator that credited a different website? Was the father of the Bator a member here too?

troy_mclure
09-20-2011, 05:29 AM
...............Just got the most recent Midway flier and their list of special order boolit moulds was featured. Least there is a newer member who doesn't know, each and every one of them was developed by members of the Cast Boolits forum. While I was glad to see it I was kinda wishing it might have said, "Brought to you by the fertile (or maybe Feverish? :-)) minds at Cast Boolits".

..............Buckshot

midsouth, or midway?

Shepherd2
09-20-2011, 07:05 AM
Midsouth

JIMinPHX
09-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Maybe Midway has specials too. The Bator is from Midsouth. Maybe that was my misunderstanding.

Buckshot
09-21-2011, 02:41 AM
..............Midway only has special order moulds that are offered as special orders by their respective makers, and not outside designers.

http://www.fototime.com/54E55584D93DFCE/standard.jpg

At the time Lee was about the only game in town for custom moulds. The above was another done by Wally Bator. His name is hidden behind the slug on the right. The above was a custom job done here on Cast Boolits only.

...............Buckshot