PDA

View Full Version : What it looks like clean!

Freightman
09-15-2011, 12:49 PM
My shop is clean, but it will not stay that way but for now it is clean. Great day on the high plains rained all night temp is in the low 50's half of what we just went through. Hope to never see another summer like the 2011 one.

Silver Eagle
09-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Now that does not look natural! :kidding:

Nice job on the cleanup. Glad to here you finally got some rain.

Silver Eagle

Trey45
09-15-2011, 01:22 PM
How are you ever going to find anything like that!

geargnasher
09-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Send some of that rain my way!

How long is it going to take you to find everything again?

Gear

Freightman
09-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Send some of that rain my way!

How long is it going to take you to find everything again?

Gear
Hopeful this rain will come on down your way, sure is nice!

mold maker
09-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Where in the world is all youir stuff. That's disgracefull. I'd have to have 3 dumpsters to make mine look like that.....And I'd have to bring it all back in before it rained.

Charlie Two Tracks
09-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Good job! I do that to mine and then just lay one thing where it ain't supposed to go and ................. dang! The whole room is a mess and stuff is everywhere. If I would just make myself put that "one thing" back where it goes, it could never get messed up.

Tom W.
09-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Heretic!

FISH4BUGS
09-16-2011, 09:58 AM
My GF and I just bought an old farmhouse, with the original part of the house dated from the late 1700's. There have been additons through the 1860's.
The first thing we did was clean out the shed that is between the barn and the house. Now to set up the casting and reloading area there.
My own man cave. I used it before but room was short and eveything was a mess. Now I have the room and the desire to have my own dedicated area.
Heat (propane heater) lights (flourescent) and a radio. 200 lbs of wheel weights, 600 lbs of ingots, a Star sizer and a Dillon 550. What more could a guy want?
Can't wait!

walltube
09-16-2011, 11:17 AM
Very disturbing images.

There goes the neighborhood,
Wt.

Hip's Ax
09-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Wow.....

geargnasher
09-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Freightman, how high are your benches? I've always preferred to reload while standing and casting, with maybe a tall stool to perch upon, but my knees and back are starting to not like it too much so I got a secretary's chair for my casting and learned to do it sitting. When I finish my new reloading room and start building the benches, I plan to do everything sitting. So far, my bench height looks like it needs to be about 28-30" high for the presses to be at a comfortable sitting height, but that's so low I would have to stoop to pick something up off the benches when standing (I'm 6"1").

I'm particularly interested in how that Lee Turret works from a sitting position and how high your chair and bench are in relation to each other, any info like that on your set up would be much appreciated!

Gear

fishnbob
09-16-2011, 01:05 PM
If I did that to my shop, I would never find anything again. Right now, everything I use is laying right there on the bench.LOL

Moonie
09-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Yea, my boys took it upon themselves to actually clean up and sweep my man cave...Can't find a darned thing now. I guess I'll have a chance to muck it all up again this weekend.