PDA

View Full Version : Casting/Reloading for Glock 25 (.380)

Space Cadet
09-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi guys,

I plan on buying a Glock 25 .380 and would like to know what difficulties I may have casting and reloading for this .380. I plan on using Lee's SWC 105 gr. for ammo.

Thanks

Bret4207
09-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Ranch Dog has a new 380 mould that looks about perfect for the 380. I'd take a look at that way before I went with the Lyman. You won't have any real probs loading the 380, pretty straightforward. As with any bottom feeder, getting the length perfect for reliable feeding will be your biggest issue.

01SVTvert
09-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Congrats on finding a 380 Glock, rare fish. Doubt there are may who have specifically loaded for this gun as they are normally only sold to departments and not sold commercially. I assume the same for any poly rifled pistol applies and you need to watch your velocity to avoid leading.

RKJ
09-08-2011, 12:03 PM
I use the Lee 105 SWC that a lot of people here use/recommended and I've only shot a few through my LCP they did very well. If you do a search you'll find lots of info on it (not trying to be a jerk, just that there is a lot of info here for that bullet). I know the load was very small (that makes sense doesn't it?) :) but off hand I don't remember the load and would not want to give bad data. I don't have any Ranch Dog moulds but have read very good things about them.