PDA

View Full Version : Berry's Manufacturing customer service

jpatm2
08-28-2011, 05:34 PM
I just wanted to post a quick message about Berry's Mfg. I called them because I have the Cabela's tumbler and I wanted to get a second bowl. The current one was getting all scratched up and I really just wanted an extra. I e-mailed customer service and told them everything I just said. The lady that answered asked me if I had sent in the warranty card and said the plastic parts have a lifetime warranty and the motor had a 3 year warranty. I told her I didn't remember if I sent in the warranty card, and since it wasn't broken, I didn't believe it to be a warranty issue. I asked for the price, gave her my addressing and asked about shipping charges. She didn't respond, but later than day, I received an e-mail from UPS saying a package would be delivered 2 days later from Berry's MFG. She had sent me a new bowl free of charge.

That is excellent customer service and they will keep me as a customer for future purchases. :)

FISH4BUGS
08-28-2011, 05:47 PM
I use their plated bullets in my supressed guns. They are the ONLY jacketed (or plated) bullets I use.......the rest, of course, are cast.
I have always found them to be great to deal with.

GL49
08-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Sounds like you got a good deal. I own a Berry's tumbler, the motor has failed twice in a year and a half, it will be replaced, no charge/no problem. But, YOU have to pay to ship the faulty tumbler back to Berry's for inspection, so far this has cost me $33 since April of last year. Do they stand behind their products? Yes. Is it entirely cost-free? Not in my case. Do I still order from them? You bet. I just ordered and received a second tumbler bowl from them to put on my 18 year old Midway 1200 tumbler I can't get parts for anymore.