PDA

View Full Version : Got urge to buy another HOrnandy LNL

tackstrp
08-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Got urge to buy another Hornady LNL press. Keep telling my self why I dont need.
all i really wont is second powder measure, but buying that will all the trimimg is almost half the price of a new press after subract $90 or so for 500 bullets 10mm.

Maybe can buy, keep bullets, and powder measure and parts, then sell what is left.

Sorry just trying to talk my self out of buying.

hornady
08-24-2011, 04:02 PM
I also like the Hornady LNL powder dump that came with the press. I lucked out and found a second Hornady cheap on Flea bay. What really makes them nice is when you up grade to the micrometer Metering inserts. Bad thing you need to buy the pistol rotor separate and add the pistol micrometer insert, you would thing they would sell as a set.

Colorado4wheel
08-24-2011, 04:19 PM
I know someone who has one. Probably sell it to you. He didn't like it.

truckmsl
08-24-2011, 04:53 PM

Now how did I know that was coming?

Colorado4wheel
08-24-2011, 11:06 PM
I am guessing he didn't clean it properly. It's not a complicated part. They come with a lot of grease inside the measure that can mess things up.

tackstrp
08-24-2011, 11:08 PM

should post for your freind on this forum sure will sell fast. Really trying to talk myslef out of buying more stuff. If buy another press then have to add pneumatics to automate.,

think just talked myself out of buying more stuff. WIll buy more lotto tickets :)

tackstrp
08-24-2011, 11:09 PM
yes took me a while to learn the tricks. several months , cleaning is on going process.