PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered form River vally Ordinace

GREENCOUNTYPETE
08-20-2011, 12:17 AM
http://www.rvow.com/Default.htm

they sell brass, powder and pull down bullets

nicholst55
08-20-2011, 12:34 AM
They're on my 'No Business' list, due to receiving many, many shipments of brass (with money, in some cases) for processing and never sending them back. Buyer beware.

jpatm2
08-20-2011, 12:11 PM
I have bought the pulled bullets from them. I did not receive any responses from my e-mails, so a phone call and subsequent visit to the shop is what allowed me to buy the bullets.

hiram1
08-20-2011, 07:23 PM
sounds like bad jeu jeu

jpatm2
08-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention, their prices on the website are not up to date.

GREENCOUNTYPETE
08-21-2011, 10:18 AM
that doesn't sound good , according to their web site they have pull down 223 bullets, for 4 cents each when buying 1k of them 3.5 if your not concerned about small marks.

i had been hoping they were one of those "Finds" people who kept overhead low didn't do fancy online ordering but had a genuine bargain on a quality product.

I have a leather guy like that , if i call him and ask for most any thing he will have it and have a very good price on it and will ship it to me , i just mail him a check works great i found him at a gun show but he only goes to one in my area a year.

scb
08-21-2011, 11:04 AM
I ordered processed brass for them some time ago and had no complaint. It's my understanding that shortly after that the owner unexpectedly died. I had heard the wife was going to try to carry on. Frankly I didn't know they were still in business. Sounds like things didn't pan out.

lavenatti
08-22-2011, 03:26 PM
The date at the bottom of the site is June 28, 2005.

Has anyone done any business with them recently?

lup
08-22-2011, 03:32 PM
used to be a great company but recently they've been way delayed on responding to customer calls and orders. They're a bargain if you're not in any kind of hurry and don't mind making several followup calls to ensure that you get served.

I'd use patsreloading for better service at higher prices.