PDA

View Full Version : What is under the kilt?

nighthunter
01-21-2007, 08:17 PM
The age old question of what is under the Scottmans kilt is finally answered.
http://www.vidcraze.com/videos/scottish-guy-shows-people-whats-under-the-kilt.html
Nighthunter

fatnhappy
01-22-2007, 12:23 AM
his shoes.

NVcurmudgeon
01-22-2007, 01:53 AM
Trews.

Ron
01-22-2007, 07:17 AM
In the Scottish Regiments in the Brittish Army, the only time you could wear anything under the uniform kilt was if you were competing in Highland Games or Highland dancing. Any other time it was a chargeable offence against military discipline. Inspecting officers had a mirror on one of their shoes to check you out.

Apart from that, there is nothing worn under my kilt, it's all in good working order!

Bigscot
01-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Aye, there's nothing like going Regimental.

Bigscot

Frank46
01-24-2007, 05:34 AM
I viewed the clip and laughed my butt off. Then next night showed it to my wife. Suprisingly she thought that it also was funny. Reminds me of an inciden that took place a bunch of years ago. I had just pulled into the driveway and there is my neiboor's wife trying to set up an etension ladded as she had locked herself out of the house. As she goes up theladder one of her shoes falls off and hits me in the head. Prior to this she tells me not to look up as she has nopanties on. Well being the gentleman that I an, I don't look up. That is until the shoe hits me in the head. SoI do what every red blooded american male would do. "LOOKUP" All of a sudden I get yelled at "I told you not to look up cause I have no panties on". I told her when the show fell that she may have been having trouble. Course with her bellowing just about everyone around came out to see what all the noise is about and yes they all "LOOKED UP" If she let me I would have taken out the hinge pins on the doors in less time that it took to type this. Frank

Ricochet
01-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Inspecting officers had a mirror on one of their shoes to check you out.
Pervs.