PDA

View Full Version : OK this is off the wall

colt 357
08-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Hope this is the right place to post this but was just wondering what people would post here. Might make some fun reading. So here goes. Now I have seen a tons of posts and videos on the internet about the zombie apocalypse. :Fire: Now thats to easy. How about something more changeling and fights back.
How about a alien invasion what would be your weapons of choice and battle plans. Who would you team up with or would you go it alone..
Would our weapons even work. Next question do you shot at a ufo.
This come up after watching ufo 911 on history channel were a 911 system was hit by calls reporting ufo. dispatcher finally dispatched a officer to investagate.
shortly after accepting the call the officer called back asking the quote of the year. " If I find this thing what the H*** i'm I suppose to do with it.":2gunsfiring_v1:

9.3X62AL
08-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Call U. S. Border Patrol--they're "undocumented aliens", right? AOD/USBP, 10-98 Nora.

waksupi
08-15-2011, 12:34 AM
Aw, gawd, not another one.....

mongo
08-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Kinda sounds like the movie Cowboys and aliens, lol

waksupi
08-15-2011, 01:43 AM
I've been sayin' we need an area for the kids.

edsmith
08-15-2011, 02:18 AM
the zombie problem is real, I live here in maine, steve king lives down the road a bit, he will tell you about the zombies, even our dogs turn into zombies, kids too. I have seen a lot of zombies, they usally claim they are from new york, or new jersey, or mass., but I know they are zombies. only a zombie would live in those places.:grin:

lead-1
08-15-2011, 03:16 AM
LOL, edsmith you give me a much needed laugh with that post.

PatMarlin
08-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Then there are Tweekers who are a current problem.

2 rolled up on quads in the middle of he night on my parents farm last week. They had mom's Kubota 4x4 (mule like buggie) in tow headed for what they thought was an easy getaway.

Step Father chased them down in the family SUV and rammed them. They took off running. Saved the Kubota, crunched the quads of which the sheriff said was stolen from another farm in 2002, and crunched the front end of the Yukon.

Also might mention Step dad had tried to shoot the drug addicts, but his handgun misfired repeatedly. The only one I know of is a Ruger Redhawk in .357 Mag. Don't surprise me though as he never cleans anything. Mom said it jammed on him.

These Tweekers might as well be Zombies, as they are trying to steal anything in sight in central California farm land.

Char-Gar
08-15-2011, 11:01 AM
I will throw in with Waksupi on this one!

9.3X62AL
08-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Meth addict = zombie. Darn right they're for real.

dragonrider
08-15-2011, 12:22 PM
To the original question concerning shooting at a UFO, it ain't ever going to happen.

Harter66
08-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Awww,you know your gonna jump start Robby, and send T2 out for the 40w pulse rifle.

MT Gianni
08-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Anyone knows that blackpowder and lead are too primitave to be screened out by any phase shields.
It's your story and you can write it any way you want, as it will only be a story, IMO.

colt 357
08-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Meth addict = zombie. Darn right they're for real.

OK i stand corrected their are zombies didnt make the meth heads connection.:shock:

colt 357
08-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Anyone knows that blackpowder and lead are too primitave to be screened out by any phase shields.
It's your story and you can write it any way you want, as it will only be a story, IMO.

totally on board with the black powder that is why I have two black powder revolvers. Did you know casting your own balls or conicals make them invisable to alien detection. no mass production signatures.....

Bloodman14
08-15-2011, 11:17 PM
This has got to stop. . .

JIMinPHX
08-16-2011, 12:43 AM
Kinda sounds like the movie Cowboys and aliens, lol

I didn't see that one. What's it about? A Saturday night at a Scottsdale bar?:popcorn:

edsmith
08-16-2011, 12:50 AM
:smile::smile::smile::smile: Lived in AZ for a few years. thats funny

lbaize3
08-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Hey, I'm in my second (or third) childhood. Can I play in the area for kids?

LUCKYDAWG13
08-16-2011, 11:41 AM
12GA pump if there the slow ones with big eyes you know the gray ones

76 WARLOCK
08-16-2011, 02:04 PM
What do you think is setting fires in England?

76 WARLOCK
08-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Zombies are starting fires in England.

jakharath
08-16-2011, 02:27 PM
I, for one, welcome our new Alien Overlords!

Hardcast416taylor
08-16-2011, 03:49 PM
You drink enough of those backwoods corn squeezins and I can about guaranteeeee you`l be a zombie!:shock::shock::shock::bigsmyl2:Robert

Defcon-One
08-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Zombies are starting fires in England.

Those are the only Zombies that you need to worry about!

- They suck up a lot of wealth, other peoples!

- They can not take care of themselves and don't want to learn how!

- They EXPECT everything to be done for them and/or handed to them.

- They produce nothing, consume whatever they can get their hands on and violate our rights in the process.

- The only thing that they actually do is VOTE. They do that to "protect their way of life". Worse yet, our current Government likes them better than you because they are a guaranteed vote.

YES, we have millions of Zombies here already and Aliens too, all cast from the exact same mold as the ones in England and Europe. Someday, I hope we all get smart and fight back!

This is a political debate section, right?

300winmag
08-16-2011, 07:07 PM
the zombie problem is real, I live here in maine, steve king lives down the road a bit, he will tell you about the zombies, even our dogs turn into zombies, kids too. I have seen a lot of zombies, they usally claim they are from new york, or new jersey, or mass., but I know they are zombies. only a zombie would live in those places.:grin:

That must be the 1's walking around with wearing there pants down around there knees and there boxers up to there shoulder blades, ball caps side ways, finger looking deformed, arms that just swing everywhere for no apparent reason, and staring at there shoe string when they walk. You can tell which 1's had tried to run there noses are all skinned up. Sure looks funny seeing a dog like that, I would say at least the dog could walk straight.

leftiye
08-16-2011, 07:51 PM
O'Bummer would probly prosecute you for waxing prospective Demoncrat voters

Southern Son
08-16-2011, 11:34 PM
Hey, I'm in my second (or third) childhood. Can I play in the area for kids?

41 years old and according to my missus, STILL IN MY FIRST CHILDHOOD.

While I was a copper in New South Wales I was working station duty in a far west mining town. About 11pm I got a call about a UFO. Then another, and another. Finally I said "Stuff this, I will send the car crew to have a look, get to the bottom of this." I call the car crew on the radio and give them the "job". Senior bloke on the car crew comes back with "Stuff that for a joke, I saw Alien, send someone else."

Next day there was a story in the paper about the "UFO visit". For the next few days all the letters to the editor were spoons who wanted to tell their version of the "visit." One woman tried to tell everyone it was real because when it went past her end of town "her children became very calm." IT WAS 11.00PM, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SLEEPING!!!!!.

Couple of nights later the car cre found some kids making a small hot air balloon with it's own burner to make more hot air (a small tin of burning metho). When it took off, looked the same as the "UFO". They admitted to having sent up a few before that one, including the one everryone saw.

Lee
08-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Check out Congress and the Senate of the United States of America.
You wanna see zombies? Look no further.
'Nuff said.:shock:
P.S. Not to mention POTUS also known as ***

S.R.Custom
08-17-2011, 06:49 PM
Nah, the POTUS and his congressional enablers aren't Zombies; they're just common crooks & thieves. The Zombies are the brain-dead mouth breathers who voted them there.

GOPHER SLAYER
08-17-2011, 07:06 PM
As I have stated on this site before, zombiies eminate from the S.F. Bay area. Can anyone look into Nancy's eyes and deny it?

P.K.
08-18-2011, 11:13 AM
41 years old and according to my missus, STILL IN MY FIRST CHILDHOOD.

While I was a copper in New South Wales I was working station duty in a far west mining town. About 11pm I got a call about a UFO. Then another, and another. Finally I said "Stuff this, I will send the car crew to have a look, get to the bottom of this." I call the car crew on the radio and give them the "job". Senior bloke on the car crew comes back with "Stuff that for a joke, I saw Alien, send someone else."

Next day there was a story in the paper about the "UFO visit". For the next few days all the letters to the editor were spoons who wanted to tell their version of the "visit." One woman tried to tell everyone it was real because when it went past her end of town "her children became very calm." IT WAS 11.00PM, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SLEEPING!!!!!.

Couple of nights later the car cre found some kids making a small hot air balloon with it's own burner to make more hot air (a small tin of burning metho). When it took off, looked the same as the "UFO". They admitted to having sent up a few before that one, including the one everryone saw.

LMAO! Good Yarn!

Seen this one a time or two, all on TV. Most recently on "Deadliest Catch" on the Discovery Channel. The brothers on the "Time Bandit" had the skipper on the "Northwestern" nearly you know what in his shorts when he say a line of those things headed for him. Too funny.:razz:

colt 357
08-18-2011, 05:29 PM
12GA pump if there the slow ones with big eyes you know the gray ones

I dont like a shot gun on the grays. 17hmr does the job with less damage to the hide. that means more money when you sell the hides. otherwise about the only thing you can make out of the hide is a pair of gloves :lol:

SciFiJim
08-20-2011, 01:12 AM
I didn't see that one. What's it about? A Saturday night at a Scottsdale bar?:popcorn:

Cowboys and Aliens. It's in theaters now. I've seen it. Not bad for a quickie cowboy movie with lots of special effects. Just make sure you leave your sense of disbelief at the door as you enter.

http://www.cowboysandaliensmovie.com/ (http://www.cowboysandaliensmovie.com/)

Suo Gan
08-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Then there are Tweekers who are a current problem.

2 rolled up on quads in the middle of he night on my parents farm last week. They had mom's Kubota 4x4 (mule like buggie) in tow headed for what they thought was an easy getaway.

Step Father chased them down in the family SUV and rammed them. They took off running. Saved the Kubota, crunched the quads of which the sheriff said was stolen from another farm in 2002, and crunched the front end of the Yukon.

Also might mention Step dad had tried to shoot the drug addicts, but his handgun misfired repeatedly. The only one I know of is a Ruger Redhawk in .357 Mag. Don't surprise me though as he never cleans anything. Mom said it jammed on him.

These Tweekers might as well be Zombies, as they are trying to steal anything in sight in central California farm land.

They stole a load of aluminum pipe from me trailer and all. They parked it on the side of the road close to their house. I was out looking the countryside over for it for a couple of days and the law was notified. We found the trailer, and it was missing a few pipes. Then we looked in the field and noticed a pipe about 20 acres in just laying there. Huh! Thats funny. So we walk out there and notice another pipe sitting outside the trailer house that had been cut in two...Long story short, tweekers are not very smart folks. It was grand theft too...But now the state is so dead broke it is letting thousands of criminals out. SIGH

Forgot to add that they ripped the #2 Romex from my new well probably about $50 at the scrapper. We have to cage the pumps now.

Suo Gan
08-20-2011, 02:41 AM

I was thinking Tuesday morning at the cafeteria in Bakersfield.