PDA

View Full Version : mcpherson

luober
08-08-2011, 07:00 PM
has anyone had any dealings with mic mcpherson and his marlin work. i would like to know what his turnaround time is and his quality, but most of all what is his shipping address?
thanks

Guesser
08-08-2011, 08:29 PM
It would work better for both sides if you contacted directly, third hand information is often wrong or at the very least out of date.

hornsurgeon
08-09-2011, 01:02 PM
i didn't deal with him on leverguns, but i did work with him on getting some load data/info on a wildcat 375/284. he had an article a few years back, and was very eagar to work with me developing additional data on this.

Char-Gar
08-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Mic has done work for me on a Brownchester 95 and did a good job. I know others who have used him on Marlin leverguns and they have had a good experience. As always, you pay your money and take your chances.

Lloyd Smale
08-12-2011, 06:36 AM
probably one of the best marlin smiths out there but he isnt cheap.

Gripmaker
08-14-2011, 12:18 AM
I have known Mic for over ten years and have shot a number of his Marlins. I have never been disappointed by any of them. I have to agree with Lloyd that he is absolutely one of the BEST Marlin smiths out there and he is NOT cheap. But, then again, with Mic you definitely get what you pay for and if you have to wait a bit, it will be well worth it.