PDA

View Full Version : Smelter in Germany

UweJ
01-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Hello folks

I bought a BP Pistol ( Le Page) and with it came a 10 pound Lee pot,thats how the tragedy started.
Now after only two month and constant reading , learning and casting I´m hooked. I´m mainly shooting .357and.45´s,and call a Marlin1894C in .357 my own.
Now I have the 4-20 pot and a couple of molds, and you can imagine the wife being soooo happy.
Anyway, glad to be aboard and hope that I can contribute as much as I can.
Uwe

454PB
01-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Tradgedy? I'd call that a stoke of good luck, you have discovered a hobby that will keep you entertained for the rest of your life.

By the way Uwe, welcome to the forum.

arkypete
01-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Welcome

I'm relieved to note that wives are the same on your side of the pond, as they are here.

Here's some suggestions for remediation with the bride take up baking in her kitchen, start mentioning you want to take classes in make up, possibly a carreer using her as a practice model. Investigate tuba lessons.
Over here it's called enlightened self interest or a preemptive strike.
Jim

castalott
01-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Wilkommen! Wo wohnen sie? ( That's about all I remember...lol) Nice to have you here....Always good to make new friends....

Dale

piwo
01-18-2007, 06:56 PM
I am quite new to this discipline myslef, and only recently found these guys. Great group to hang around with in cyber world.

Welcome to the boards!

Ricochet
01-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Yeah, the tuba lessons would be a good alternative to investigate if she doesn't like your casting and shooting.

Around here bass boat catalogs serve that purpose well.

NVcurmudgeon
01-19-2007, 12:33 AM
Welcome, Uwe. You may be our first German member. If I remember everybody, we have two Finns, one Englishman, one Scot, numerous Canadians, several Australians, at least one New Zealander, one or two Swedes, and lots of Americans, so we reach around the world. About wives, just talk with great enthusiasm about what a wonderful hobby bullet casting is. In no time at all, her eyes will glaze over, and she will will be glad to send you off to your shop!

utk
01-19-2007, 05:47 AM
Welcome Uwe. This is the greatest place in cyberspace! I visit this forum several times a day and I always find it interesting and educational.
And the people here are the most helpful and kind you´d ever find!

Urban in Sweden

UweJ
01-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome and believe you me I´ll stick around.