PDA

View Full Version : Must be doing something right!

Freightman
08-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Yesterday a man who I met only one time at the pharmacy where a mutual friend is the pharmacist called me and ask if I needed some 45/70 brass? I jumped on it as my old brass has been fired upward of 60/75 times and is starting to split at the neck. Well he brought it over, there was 200 cases 125 W-W and 50 R-P and 25 PMC, all was once fired and clean.
Then today a friend of mine called and said you missed some powder when you bought it from me and I have some cases for you. well he had another 2# of the WC820 and 220 30/06 cases 110 already primed and 110 once fired, so I have had a lot of things to be thankful for.
What goes round comes round, the first man I got into the private club and I had forgot, and the second has been a friend who I have swapped stuff with for 25 years. Being nice to people pays off on the most part. Tried to pay both neater would take any money. I will get them back!

dragonrider
08-04-2011, 07:39 PM
I like it when stuff like that happens, you are very right, being nice to others comes around on you eventually.