PDA

View Full Version : AK's and Hot BBls

1Shirt
07-16-2011, 01:52 PM
Just yesterday at the range, watched a guy go rapidly thru a bannana mag on an AK, and then burn himself on the bbl. Remided me of a yo-yo Rambo want-a-bee that btroj and I saw on a range a few years ago. This guy shows up with an AK, a:coffee:nd 2-3 mags, asked if he had to have a target, or could he just shoot at the burm. (FIRST CLUE ON THE YO=YO SYNDROM). Any how, he proceed to unload two or maybe three ful mags down range, splattering brass all over the place, and then grab the bbl with his full hand. You could almost hear the meat sizzle. He packed up and left, and never saw him again. Like to hope that people like him forget playing Rambo, and take up basket weaving of something.
1Shirt!

blackthorn
07-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Stupid is as stupid does! Natural selection will weed them out---not a bad thing.

Rockydog
07-17-2011, 10:26 AM
I was at the range a while back. 3 guys showed up in a beat up Ford Mustang with no muffler. Bailed out in full sweat pants and T-shirt camo. Pulled 3 ARs and two Glock 9mms out of the trunk. Spent about 15 minutes loading AR and Glock mags. The Glock sticks were about a foot long. Asked if they could post some targets. Walked down to the pistol berm at 20 yards. Posted 3 "bad guy" type targets. They the laid all their guns out on the pistol benches and took positions about 5 feet back from the benches standing at attention. One barked "Are we ready?" Answer "Yes sir" "Assume your positions" Marching forward. "Mount your weapons and commence firing on my command" "Fire" At this point they ran at least two magazines through each AR and two of the long sticks through each Glock non stop Took no more than 3 minutes total. "Cease fire and clear your weapons" There were high fives and whooping and hollering all around like they had just accomplished some great feat. There were now three 8" holes in the recently hung backer boards at the range. They threw all their junk in the back of the car and drove off without pulling their targets, leaving behind over 200 once fired winchester 223 cases for a certain old brass rat. But what an impressive display of marksmanship and military prowess....... RD

Down South
07-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Did I ever mention that I don't like public ranges? But I R a member of one because it is the only choice of what I have where I live at away from home. I have my own private range at home.
I see the Rambo types at the public ranges plus a lot of other stupid/dangerous stuff. The range that I belong to ain't too bad but I still see some goofy stuff from time to time.

Jumbopanda
07-18-2011, 03:02 AM
I was at the range a while back. 3 guys showed up in a beat up Ford Mustang with no muffler. Bailed out in full sweat pants and T-shirt camo. Pulled 3 ARs and two Glock 9mms out of the trunk. Spent about 15 minutes loading AR and Glock mags. The Glock sticks were about a foot long. Asked if they could post some targets. Walked down to the pistol berm at 20 yards. Posted 3 "bad guy" type targets. They the laid all their guns out on the pistol benches and took positions about 5 feet back from the benches standing at attention. One barked "Are we ready?" Answer "Yes sir" "Assume your positions" Marching forward. "Mount your weapons and commence firing on my command" "Fire" At this point they ran at least two magazines through each AR and two of the long sticks through each Glock non stop Took no more than 3 minutes total. "Cease fire and clear your weapons" There were high fives and whooping and hollering all around like they had just accomplished some great feat. There were now three 8" holes in the recently hung backer boards at the range. They threw all their junk in the back of the car and drove off without pulling their targets, leaving behind over 200 once fired winchester 223 cases for a certain old brass rat. But what an impressive display of marksmanship and military prowess....... RD

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnbfkgoRxU1qk5io2.png

Hilarious!