PDA

View Full Version : Lee comes through. Thanks Patrick !!!

frkelly74
07-09-2011, 12:56 PM
I had posted my experience about trading for a mold that turned out to cast out of round boolits for those who may have not noticed. Well the story had a happy ending. Patrick of Lee had asked me to send it back even though I said I got it second hand from a trade on castboolits. He stated that if it was as far out of round as I claimed he would replace it. Today I received a new mold in the mail. In less than two weeks I went from Aw S++t to happy camper. Lee is a good company and needs to be supported with our business. They obviously want to make happy campers.

JonB_in_Glencoe
07-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Excellent ending to the story, Frank.
I've always had great customer service with Lee,
Jon

skeet1
07-09-2011, 01:35 PM
I have spoken to Patrick at Lee also and and he was very helpful. These are good people!

Ken

07-09-2011, 01:39 PM
My one direct dealing with Lee resulted in a happy ending.

mooman76
07-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I've had good luck with lee too. Only a couple times had some broken parts like decapping rods. Sent it to them with a note and had the replacement part(s) in a week or less no charge.

Wayne Smith
07-10-2011, 08:54 AM
I have enjoyed doing business with Patrick too. I have found, though, that we communicate better via e-mail than phone. This is likely a problem of a psychologist trying to explain something dimensional or mechanical to a machinist rather than any other cause! All of my communication with him has been around custom work. He's probably scratched his head over my communication, too.