PDA

View Full Version : Inbox full

Jamesconn
06-24-2011, 12:05 AM
My inbox is 95% full I would like to save them somehow.
I have learned about two thing for every one there is. Can you save them to flashdrive or your email or what?

waksupi
06-24-2011, 12:12 AM
I believe you can contact GunloadMaster, or 45nut to purchase additional storage capacity through a membership upgrade. Otherwise, you most likely need to start a cut and paste project.

Longwood
06-24-2011, 01:55 AM
I believe you can contact GunloadMaster, or 45nut to purchase additional storage capacity through a membership upgrade. Otherwise, you most likely need to start a cut and paste project.

It is go good to hear that there are ways to take care of things like this.
How nice it would be if those that tell us that there is a way, would tell us what they mean and how to do it.
Thanks

Dean D.
06-24-2011, 01:59 AM
I agree with what Waksupi said but would also like to add a bit.

If you upgrade your membership, even at the lowest level ($10 per year), you will get the following benefits:

Contributor
http://gunloads.com/castboolits/images/ranks/teamboolitsb.jpg

-Team Boolits Rank Logo (above)
-5 MB attachment limit
-300 Max PMs
-Post/edit Calendar Events
-Access to Team Boolits Section
-Handle Appears Light blue on member list and anywhere name appears.
-40 Uploaded images in our "Image Hosting"

Heh, not bad when you consider how much that contribution helps to keep this site operating. About the same price as one ticket to watch a movie at a theater but it lasts a whole year.

Easy to do too! Just click the red "Donate" in the header on top of the page and then click the "Join Team Boolits" on the following page.

Or.....you can copy/paste to save your PM's ;)

Dean D.
06-24-2011, 02:03 AM
This link might be helpful Longwood: http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/payments.php

troy_mclure
06-24-2011, 04:26 PM
coppy all your messages from here, and "paste" them intoyour note pad, or ms word, etc...

JonB_in_Glencoe
06-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Hey you can export your PM's

once in the PM folder, Near the bottom, it says, "Download all Private Messages as:"
then it give you options of XML and CSV and TEXT.

I'm not computer savy enough to tell you anymore than that.
I did try the XML option and it saved a file to my computer's
"downloads" folder with all PMs. It can be opened with Internet Explorer.

I also see you can save only chosen PMs in the same box as the Delete option.

Good Luck,
Jon