PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

NVWalt
06-03-2011, 05:00 PM
It has been a strange trip I have been on. Jane and I want to thank all the brothers and sisters of the NCBS for their prayers and good wishes. I now know why I was feeling so puny at the annual gathring of the clan and want you to know that I now have a rebuilt heart and a twenty year warranty on it. Progress was better than even the doctors expected and they released me two days ahead of the usual. I have to adhere to some terms of life but the alternative isn't what anyone wants. I should be good to go for next year and shouldn't be spending my time asleep in the truck.
Once again, THANK YOU for all your prayers and blessings. You people of the NCBS are the best group of shooters I have ever been involved with in many, many years in the shooting sports. God bless you all, Walt and Jane

MT Gianni
06-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Good to see you posting Walt.

quilbilly
06-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Wonderful! You have made my day. We all can't wait to have you back next year in fine shooting form. If My wife, Holly, and I are in your area this fall, we will try to drop by and say hello.

Dean D.
06-04-2011, 03:04 AM
I'm happy to hear you have weathered the storm Walt. Someday soon I hope to make it to the NCBS and get a chance to meet ya.

Take care of your self, Dean

WILCO
06-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Glad to hear of it Walt.

Buckshot
06-07-2011, 01:20 AM
.................Certainly glad to hear it's been taken care of. Got a new rebuilt pump eh? Amazing the things they can do these days! Best regards to ya Walt!

.............Buckshot

cobbmtmac
06-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Walt and Jane,

Thanks for coming on, I know Marlene and I are so glad that your OverHall was so sucessful! Take care of yourself and we will see you and Jane at NCBS 2012!

We will be in touch, M&M

PatMarlin
06-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Sorry I just found this thread Walt.

Great news- and from experience I seen with other friends of mine, you should be feeling like a new man soon!

Congrats. It was very nice to finally meet you,. THanks for letting me shoot your 03... :drinks: