PDA

View Full Version : Quick Tabs on the forum

Ben
05-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Is there a way to put " Quick Tabs " on the " Start page " at the top of the page so that for example, you could move to swapping and selling with one click of a tab, rather than having to scroll down through all the others ?

How many of you would find favor with this idea ?

Ben

frkelly74
05-24-2011, 09:48 PM
I Aye Eye

onondaga
05-24-2011, 11:30 PM
My Mozilla Firefox 4.01 browser easily does that. The forum format could be changed, but I'd bet that would be a significant investment to change the forum to work like a browser tabbing program.

I just right click on a topic or post or anything selectable and then click on "open in a new Tab" and it does and there is no limit. Firefox even has Tab History with a single click that is available and Tab Group that can be used for further organizing and recall by groups.

Internet Explorer tries to keep up with flexibility and innovations like Mozilla, but IE has not been in first place in a long time.

The first recommendation in an improve your computer performance article on the yahoo front page yesterday was to get rid of Internet Explorer and listed help links on how to do it.

Gary

Ben
05-25-2011, 08:57 AM
That Gary,

If it is a problem for the forum owner, I'm for abandoning the idea. I only suggested this hoping that there was a " quick, easy way " to do this.

Your suggestions may very well be what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Ben