PDA

View Full Version : appology

82nd airborne
05-13-2011, 08:21 AM
To all of you have orders in with us right now I appologize for the delay. I am trying my best to get treated for my spinal injury sustained by an explosion in Baghdad a few years ago, a knee injury from a parachuting accident/failure, and the grenade damage to my right arm.

Its alot to take in for me right now, as I have to go back and forth to San Antonio for treatment, which is 12 hours away.

Anyway, anytime I am back I am building guns and barrels, and the other co owner and a couple employees are doing the same, and doing a good job. However, it may seem like nothing is getting done, as I am the communicator, and Im out of the loop alot lately.

Prayers are welcome for the healing and help. I am having to quit taking narcotic painkillers which I have been taking 15-20 daily, for over three years.
I feel like there is a panther inside of me clawing its way out, all day.
As you can imagine, my wife and kids get the short end of the stick, and have for a while, so they are who need the prayers most.
Thanks to you all who understand.

EMC45
05-13-2011, 10:00 AM
I think that is the best reason I have seen to be out of pocket in regards to orders. I have nothing on order with you Sir, but Godspeed in your healing and recovery. And THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!

1Shirt
05-13-2011, 10:15 AM
Dito what ECM45 wrote! Can't say it any better!
1Shirt!:coffeecom

runfiverun
05-13-2011, 10:24 AM
you need to keep the lines of communication open at home as well.
those painkillers are nasty when that many are involved.
keep moving forward.

blackthorn
05-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Stick in there! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Best wishes.

Dean D.
05-13-2011, 12:15 PM
I think that is the best reason I have seen to be out of pocket in regards to orders. I have nothing on order with you Sir, but Godspeed in your healing and recovery. And THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!

Amen to that! I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers also. Sometimes we need to stop and get our kit in order before we can drive on.

WILCO
05-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Prayers sent. Stay strong and keep moving forward.

Recluse
05-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Been there, and while it isn't easy. . . you can do it. And as said--keep the lines of communication at home open and flowing and positive. Family members, loved ones and friends hate to see you hurting, but can only take the being snapped at for so long before they snap back.

Lean on your fellow vets, both here and at the VA as well as at VFW and AmLeg posts. We understand.

Hang in there.

:coffee:

exile
05-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Praying for you. Hope you get good treatment from the V.A.. Thanks for your service.

exile

Jim
05-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Thank you for defending my freedom, Sir. I appreciate the sacrifice you made on my behalf.

Doc Highwall
05-13-2011, 03:29 PM
82nd airborne, hang in there and THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!! [smilie=2:

captaint
05-13-2011, 04:57 PM
82nd Airborne - Thank you very much for your service and all it has cost you and your family. As to that quantity of meds, I never had to take that many, but I know what it is when you stop. You're gonna be an unhappy camper for a while. I truly hope things get better after that. Best of luck and let us know how it's going. Thanks again, Mike

MT Gianni
05-13-2011, 05:02 PM
I think you need it as much as the family. Prayers sent for all.

45nut
05-14-2011, 06:08 PM
I'll gladly add my prayers for you and yours.

smoked turkey
05-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Yes thank you for your service. From the description of your injuries, we owe you a great deal of thanks. I join the others and say thank you, thank you. It is very commendable for you to be offering an appology because of business delays. Business is business but everyone understands.

Muddy Creek Sam
05-14-2011, 07:49 PM
82nd,

Best of luck and Prayers for you and the family, Was on Codeine for almost 15 years myself. Best thing I ever did was quit with it. got my head clear and it helped a lot. Can't do near what I used to physically, didn't stop the pain I just didn't care about it, but my head is much clearer now. Those VA quacks keep trying to give me Narcotic meds. No more for me. Don't want to live that way anymore.

Sam :D

ga41
05-14-2011, 08:19 PM
Just get well and take care of you and your family, Thank you for your sacrifice for our country and when you get back full steam I just hope my order will be there for you as a thanks !

beanflip
05-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks for your service!

a.squibload
05-14-2011, 08:43 PM
I have no order in, but appreciate the announcement.
Best wishes for speedy recovery.
I've told a few guys about this project (one is in the sandbox now),
hopefully we get new members and you get new customers!

insanelupus
05-15-2011, 03:45 AM
Aaron, heal fast mister! You and your family will continue to be in our prayers for certain. In addition, thank you for serving my friend. As to the orders, I have none in place at the moment, but I give you and your company free advertisement every chance I get, waiting for quality merchandise when there is a damn good reason for it is not a problem.

pls1911
05-15-2011, 09:28 AM
A salute from all of us.
Thank you.
Be well.
Peace.

scb
05-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Aaron, I hope you get the care and outcome you so rightly deserve. As a side note I have a project or two I'd like to send you way but didn't want to pile on the back log. Let us know when you up for more work. Thanks for your service.

45r
05-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Thanx for your service Aaron.Me and my wife have had health issues in the past,faith and staying focused on the future helps,tomorrow will be better.I like to read Romans 8:18-38 when going through some challenges in life.It reminds me that nothing can seperate us from the love of God.Wish you the best and our prayers are with you.

PatMarlin
05-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Hang in and get healed up Aaron, and thanks so much for your sacrifice.

I know it can be stressful worrying about this kind of thing. Everyone here is your support group, on your side, and in your corner.

Smoke-um if you got-um
05-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Prayers are welcome for the healing and help. I am having to quit taking narcotic painkillers which I have been taking 15-20 daily, for over three years.
I feel like there is a panther inside of me clawing its way out, all day.
As you can imagine, my wife and kids get the short end of the stick, and have for a while, so they are who need the prayers most.
Thanks to you all who understand.

Hang in there, it will get better. I got hooked on them for a few yrs after I lost 3 discs in my back during a fight for my life with a druggie on PCP and Meth in 04. It's pure misery letting them go, but I promise it will get better. Be strong.

Mike

John Ross
05-20-2011, 10:56 AM
I am trying my best to get treated for my spinal injury sustained by an explosion in Baghdad a few years ago, a knee injury from a parachuting accident/failure, and the grenade damage to my right arm.

And your nickname is "Lucky"... :kidding:

nanuk
05-20-2011, 12:00 PM
as a Canadian, and resident of North America, I too thank you for your service and your sacrifice and the sacrifice of your family

Your service also keeps me and MY Family safe!

We are indebted to ALL Service Men and Women who Serve for the greater good.

Springfield
05-20-2011, 12:02 PM
I do have an order in with you but no hurry on my part. I will user the time to form some 300 BLK brass and read up on loads for it! Being in a one person business myself I know how easy it can be to get behind in the work. And thank you for you sacrifice for our country and our freedom. I was too young for Vietnam and to old for the actions in the desert. I like to think that my years as a Deputy Sheriff made the world a bit better place, but I didn't have to sacrifice nearly as much as you. OK, one marriage, but she was crazy anyway.

bruce drake
05-22-2011, 02:58 AM
I've got an order in for one upper already and am already debating another in 25-223. No hurry on the product. I know when it comes in it will be a quality product so I can wait for something like that.

you get better! I can't give you an order anymore but I can tell you am praying for you and your family!

Bruce

missionary5155
05-22-2011, 06:19 AM
Airborne
I will pray for your recovery needs. Mike in Peru (Armor 71-74)

82nd airborne
05-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Wow, thankyou all very very much. This is an awesome group of people!
Oh, by the way, Im alive, and have about a 5 week break before I get cut open again. Im still going through emails and pm's from my absence, so if it takes me a few to get back to you, sorry, but I will I promise!
Once again, you guys are great, thanks for the gratitude, prayers, and thoughts!

Ajax
05-26-2011, 06:58 AM
You are family Aaron. We take care of our own. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Andy