PDA

View Full Version : NRA Annual Convention Report

Jal5
05-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Attended the NRA convention in Pittsburgh today. It was a fantastic time. Lots of good people enjoying our favorite pastime. Got to see all the major manufacturers of firearms, reloading equipt, and ammo all in one place, 2 huge floors of convention center with all the toys we love. In addition, there were plenty of firearms to fondle and or drool over. I kind of liked the S&W Bodyguard in 38 spl +P with laser sight system.

To top it off we got to listen to Ted Nugent in an hour long speech with guitar riffs of the Star Spangled Banner. He was his usual outspoken self and takes no prisoners when it comes to politics and the current administration.

We listened to Col Oliver North on the internet who spoke on Fri. evening. Well worth listening to that on the NRA website.

It was a good time, the MRS. enjoyed herself too.

Joe

bobthenailer
05-02-2011, 09:14 AM
I went friday , excellent !

Doc Highwall
05-02-2011, 10:45 AM
I would love to go to one of them maybe next time.

Jal5
05-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Definitely worth it. Seminars going on all day long, plus all the vendors are there. Other than whatever I bought there, it cost nothing to get in for me and my wife as members- she came in for free on my membership too.

Check out the nra.org webpage and under nra news they had some of the speeches you can view online.

Joe

troyboy
05-04-2011, 04:47 PM
You got to be one of the chosen..... My big want to do is Knob Creek