PDA

View Full Version : Utah Shootouts

DeanoBeanCounter
04-28-2011, 11:37 PM
Utah Shootouts Notice for May 14, 2011

Shooting Competitions - North Springs Shooting Range, Price, Ut.

$5 to range office when you arrive.

Match sign in starts 8:30 am.

9:00 am – $10. - Practical Precision Rifle – anywhere out to 1000 yards.

1:00 pm – $5. - Carbine – (any light weight semi auto rifle) to 100 yards, turning & moving targets.

3:00 pm – $5. - Hand gun - Pop up steel, shoot house, etc.

$5 discount if you shoot all three areas.

50 rounds maximum for each firearm for score. More if you want to shoot before or after the comp.

For other days, we can program scenarios to your specifications for your group.

Update for Utah State Sniper Shoot Sept. 10-11, 2011.

We have 75 names on the list to shoot. We will keep taking names to be put on a stand by list for those that would like. I think it is very possible to get enough qualified help so everyone that wants to can shoot. You can definitely shoot if you volunteer to help out.

So far we have 6 Range Safety Officer Teams to run 6 squads through the Course of Fire. (12 great guys) We could use a couple more teams at least. Since we are having pistol stages, experienced IDPA and IPSC officers work out very well.

If I've told you that you are on the list, send in the entry form and money. That will put you on the “Official Shooter List”. I'll start putting checks in the bank in June.

Military Style Sniper Training Class

We need to get a count of those that want this class by the May 14 match. Email me if you want more information and Bill's phone number to get all your questions answered.

Other

Thanks to those who forward these notices on to others.

You can always get the latest information at www.utahshootouts.com

You can email or call me also, 801 599 1574

Thanks, Clint