PDA

View Full Version : That darn T/C company,

hobbles
12-13-2006, 08:53 AM
they did it to me again,,,
I lost the blot to hold the lock in the stock of the 50 cal weapon I am puttin together for my wife, So I called T/C and told em, The lady on the phone said I would have it for christmas, I tried to pay for it, but she just said marry Christmas, I know it's only $.95, But the postage, the time and the part does ad up after a while, They have done it to me before, ( sent me parts I needed and not took my CC number ) I don't think I will ever own any other weapon then a T/C, I owe em that, \
I
That
company,,,,

mag_01
12-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Always nice to deal with a good company

Old Ironsights
12-13-2006, 05:54 PM
I found that if I want to pay for somthing that I broke/buggered up I have to call them and tell them I want to buy a "spare" whatsit.

I like a company that provides good service, but I feel bad about "taking advantage" of them.

At least they let me pay for "spares". ;)

STP
12-13-2006, 07:15 PM
I have very early T/C frame that I took apart, and for the life of me, could not get back together...the only exploded diagram I had at the time was for the later frames and did not match it`s components. Had to suck it up and call them to ask if I could send it in for re-assembly and was willing to pay for it.
Their response was no problem, send it to us.
It was back in less than 2 weeks with an pre-printed " apology note" specifying that the repairs were performed at no charge...no Invoice with repair cost.
I couldn`t believe it!

Lesson learned...w/o proper instructions, don`t tear it apart.

danski26
12-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Yep...... i sent my pistol back because i was having case head seperations and my first thought was too long head space. They taught me the proper technique to size the case AND updated my old frame for free. It was my screw up to begin with because i was new to handloading!

Great company!

Just like someone e-mail the the negative stuff on the C&H thread to them someone should forward this one to TC and tell them to keep up the good work!